Dry NOS Kit

Cool, thanks Chevelle. I know nothing about NOS other than it its a shot of nitrous oxide for a short term horsepower boost. I would think it would wear a stock engine out pretty fast using it on a consistent basis, which is why I asked about a turbo kit also. I would LIKE to have high end performance, but I would rather have usability on the street.

beerchug.gif

(Keefer @ Sep. 25 2006,14:35) Cool, thanks Chevelle.  I know nothing about NOS other than it its a shot of nitrous oxide for a short term horsepower boost.  I would think it would wear a stock engine out pretty fast using it on a consistent basis, which is why I asked about a turbo kit also.  I would LIKE to have high end performance, but I would rather have usability on the street.
setup is the key no matter how you go about getting hp

the way i see it,a nitrous street bike,will only put a heavy load on parts,for maybe 20 seconds per ride,and what a 20 secs they are  
SHOCKED.gif

with a turbo or h/c bigbore/cams,every time you twist the throttle you are placing a heavy load on parts

there is no free lunch,all 3 methods work,and people just gravitate towards what is right for them

Good point. I just want a system that provides power when I want it, but I do not want to have to replace it after every time I use it. I think the turbo is an idea because tooling around town at low RPM is does not put as much of a load on the engine, but when I rev it up into the high RPM's it provides the extra power that I want. Whereas a super charger would give it more power at low end, and less at the upper end.

For the money, I run the NOS....
bowdown.gif
This bike has a stock height/wheelbase.. But it is fun as heck to ride...
super.gif

bike_4_005.jpg

(SHWELL @ Sep. 14 2006,18:14) The 40 shot will give you a fairly decent edge over a few.. And try going back to 40 tooth rear and down one up front.. I liked that setup best for better launches...
+ 1 On the 40 tooth rear much easier to plant on launch..

your bike looks great,at stock r/h and w/b it must be a handfull on the spray !

i just stretched mine a little more

IM000009.jpg

IM000008.jpg

mcintosh arm 2.25 - 4.25 set at 3.25 now, at this length/height i can spray it in 2nd (17-42 with 2 .026's ) with no problems,just put my nose on the windscreen and twist it  
laugh.gif
 this setup is a little to long /low for me,it steers like a truck,18-43/44 shortens it up a half inch or so,19-45/46 (don't have the 46 yet) makes it as short as possible,and a little better all around

for the guy with waht is a good cheap system i found a system threw ebay just type in hayabusa nitrious then search it it is 199 lol and comes with a free shirt

my_fucking_baby.jpg

(chevelle @ Nov. 02 2006,10:36) your bike looks great,at stock r/h and w/b it must be a handfull on the spray !

IM000009.jpg

IM000008.jpg

mcintosh arm 2.25 - 4.25 set at 3.25 now, at this length/height i can spray it in 2nd (17-42 with 2 .026's ) with no problems,just put my nose on the windscreen and twist it
laugh.gif
this setup is a little to long /low for me,it steers like a truck,18-43/44 shortens it up a half inch or so,19-45/46 (don't have the 46 yet) makes it as short as possible,and a little better all around
Thanks Chevelle it is a handful that is why Im considering a Traxx Dynamic or a McIntosh arm Just have save few pennies
jump9.gif

The 40 shot will give you a real decent power advantage. I ran my buddy's against mine and they were pretty even before the NOS was put on his bike and now he walks me!! The hardest part is not hitting that button everytime you pull up next to another bike. It does run out quick.
SHOCKED.gif

(321CYA @ Nov. 30 2006,18:06)
(chevelle @ Nov. 02 2006,10:36) your bike looks great,at stock r/h and w/b it must be a handfull on the spray !

IM000009.jpg

IM000008.jpg

laugh.gif
Thanks Chevelle   it is a handful that is why Im considering a Traxx Dynamic or a McIntosh arm Just have save few pennies    
jump9.gif
WHEN YOUR READY COME SEE ME GOT A FEW ON THE SHELF,READY TO GO..

Back