Drunk people make me laugh!

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to share these drunk photos from TMZ.com as they are some of my favorites. The site is having a contest for $250 submit your best drunken photo. :laugh: :laugh:
These peeps are gonna HURT the morning after!

There are a ton of pics if you wanna laugh: TMZ's Party People TMZ.com Photo Gallery

Here are some of the ones that made me laugh. Hope you enjoy. It is gloomy and nasty here this Saturday so I have to laugh at these people. :laugh: :laugh:

tmz_drunk_celebrity_gossip_contest_01_0013_Layer_10_full.jpg

tmz_drunk_celebrity_gossip_contest_02_0007_Layer_5_full.jpg

tmz_drunk_celebrity_gossip_contest_02_0011_Layer_1_full.jpg

tmz_drunk_celebrity_gossip_contest_03_0005_Layer_27_full.jpg

I dont know how people enjoy that. It is funny to watch as long as your not the one responsible for them:laugh:

this is why i dont hang out with people who like to drink a lot. funny to see pics of them, but not fun when you have to try to get them home.

this is why i dont hang out with people who like to drink a lot. funny to see pics of them, but not fun when you have to try to get them home.
or keep them from wanting to fight everyone, or driving, or pick up every girl even when they are with their boyfriend:banghead: , or get tooo drunk and have to take them to the hospital. Boy am I glad I don't have those friends anymore:laugh:

Drunkeness is not only childish, but also very irresponsible.

Ooops, spilled my beer. brb

*hiccup*
Posted via Mobile Device

heres some more with the same bunch! IN the one with the wife and I niether of us are drunk but we both have that oh Shi- look on our face...LOL
:moon:

bikes.jpg

bar.jpg

bar2.jpg

ceder point.jpg

Back