Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropped my Busa

busa1300nut

Registered
Well, this past weekend, I decideded to lower my Busa a lil, andI thought I,d try to post a before and after pic up on the board.

Before

before_25.JPG

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 21 2006,17:41) How low?
Well, I didn,t measure it, but a freind of mine give me the bones, and they only had 2 holes, instead of 3, and I used the top hole. It droped it quit a bit, as u can see, and so far I like it.

thought you ment you droped your busa (broken plastic,scratched bits and pieces) you ment lowered your busa

(spkerhed @ Sep. 21 2006,20:50) thought you ment you droped your busa (broken plastic,scratched bits and pieces) you ment lowered your busa
+1 had me scerrrd

(spkerhed @ Sep. 21 2006,17:50) thought you ment you droped your busa (broken plastic,scratched bits and pieces) you ment lowered your busa
Yea, I thought a lil humor wouldn,t hurt.
wink.gif

You got me, cause I did drop my Busa while Lowering it
biggrin.gif

I was hoping he actually dropped his busa just so I'd have something interesting to read about.... lol!

But I don't want anyone to drop their bike because it sucks!

****, I though you wrecked it, not lowered it! The first day I lowered mine we decided to go to the drag strip. On our way down we stopped at a QT and I got off my bike to put my credit card in and I turned around and my bike was laying on it's side! Man was I PISSED! I never changed the kick stand and the bike fell over causing over $800 in damage!

Cody

Blu88, that bike is SWEET! Really looks good.
I had mine lowered like that but I was destoying my lower wing.
cool.gif

I see Busa1300 took his off! It was scraping, huh?
Bike looks excellent!

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 21 2006,18:14) Your bike looks great!    how will it affect you in the twisties?
Handles bout the same, just not as much clearance

Looks sweet. did you drop the front at all? It looks like it's still stock ride height.

(guido4512 @ Sep. 22 2006,07:flamethrowing:) Blu88, that bike is SWEET! Really looks good.
I had mine lowered like that but I was destoying my lower wing.
cool.gif

I see Busa1300 took his off! It was scraping, huh?
Bike looks excellent!
I hadn,t pit it back on yet in the first pic, but it,s on it now . Just have to be a lil careful. As far as the front, the second pic is a lil lower than the first. Looks a lil high til I sit on it.

Top Bottom