Dragons tail 8-16-03 anyone?

majik

Registered
Me and my friend are planning to go to the dragons tail this sat. I have never ridden it sooooooooooooooo I'm off . Any one in GA what to ride up with us? Planning on making a day of it if his bikes ready( carbs reworked) Plans are for early morning departure.
jump9.gif
Let me know Peace and love majik

Would love to go, but thats my anniversay weekend ...so another time ..have a great trip and roll through slow the first time through.... The dragon can be nasty...VERY NASTY
mad.gif

Oh Yea I plan to roll thru 1 way learning and on the back have fun. Lol thats the plan anyway. Thanks for the advice. Majik

matt_bikewash.jpg

There is a decent sized group of military riders that will be going up in Sept. None of them would mind if some of y'all show up. Don't remember the dates off hand right now but can get the info if anyone is interested. The more the merrier

Post some pic's..... can't make it out that far east! But, going to do the little dragon in Arkansas weekend of Sept 05.

jwcfbd(Jim) and I are goin to be in the area.  We're going up on Friday, get a room in Pigeon Forge, and spend the rest of the day Friday and all day Saturday riding in that part of NC.  Maybe we'll see you up there.  Take it easy on the dragon.  Especially on the weekend.  Law enforcement is real heavy on the Tennessee side.  Speed Limit on Tennessee side is 30mph now.  They usually wait at the overlook but they also have a motorcycle leo running up and down now.  Also, watch out at the runoff on the Tennesee side.  They'll sit several cars out by the Little Tennessee river and clock you coming out of the last curve and it's real tempting to hit 100+ on that straight because it's several miles long.  Best bet is to run it from East to West slowly, checking for LEO, then you can run it quicker coming back if enforcement isn't to bad.  Have fun and be careful!

smile.gif
 You also need to watch other cars especially if there is a car group there they have a tendency to crowd the inside on some corners and pull up gravel on some corners also.  Not a good combo speed:rocks:ouch.  
evil.gif
 I had 4 S2000's come around the corner on my side and made me hit the car behind them they had just passed on a double yellow line.  
crazy.gif

face7.gif

drooling3.gif
 I was blessed by the Lord and was okay with only 2 broke toes minor road rash and a bruised bones in and around my chest area.  The only good thing that happened was my TL1000R was totaled and that led me to now being the proud owner of a Busa.  The Lord Blesses us in unusual ways sometimes.

I would love to get up there but I have to work this weekend. I've been wanting to get up there again before the end of the summer. Have a great time and be careful.

Busaben I may see you there. We will be on 2 oldddddd hondas mine is a 74 cb750 black and he has a black 81 honda cx500 .sorry ppl 8 more months till I have enought to buy a busa. But It will happen.:blush: I read up on the web site the pix came from it shows maps and even location of usual radar traps. But thanks for the advise more never hurt.

Thanks Majik

HEy what day in Sept are the military riders gonna be there I can typically make it up during the weekdays if anyone is heading up for a weekday run in SEPT?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

rock.gif