Draggin fingers?

MoTrFinger

Registered
A picture from this weekends riding. More photos at http://www.caliphotography.com/photography/04-29-06-Palomar/index.html

PAL_042906_a_404.JPG

I tried that... Almost lowsided. The road wasn't as smooth as previously thought.
tounge.gif

It would be more impressive if he was dragging his ELBOWs like a well known Young Texas Suzuki Rider who is NOW kicking Matt M's butt-kus  
laugh.gif

I tried that... Almost lowsided. The road wasn't as smooth as previously thought.
tounge.gif
that was probably my 15th or 16th time by that day alone, it took about 3 passes for me to get the balls to reach out. I did it gradually, first pass hand off bars, second hand off and little reach out 3rd time hand off reach out and quick touch. The link has the full sequence of shots
smile.gif

It would be more impressive if he was dragging his ELBOWs like a well known Young Texas Suzuki Rider who is NOW kicking Matt M's butt-kus  
laugh.gif
yeah...+1 for this...
More impressive means that it was impressive
smile.gif
If your not riding a Harley then dragging anything is impressive. Of course with a Harley, dragging stuff just comes as a non paid option  
laugh.gif

Yea, dragging his finger is impressive, now if he would just put titanium sliders on his finger tips and had sparks flying, NOW that would be an impressive picture
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah...+1 for this...
smile.gif
If your not riding a Harley then dragging anything is impressive. Of course with a Harley, dragging stuff just comes as a non paid option  
laugh.gif

Yea, dragging his finger is impressive, now if he would just put titanium sliders on his finger tips and had sparks flying, NOW that would be an impressive picture
biggrin.gif
Just Jab thumb Tacks into them... They'll spark.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

I don't think I could have done that yet. I could rest my clutch hand on my knee when I was taking it easy behind a car or Harley, but there's no way I could have gotten over far enough to drag fingers. I would just end up strong arming the throttle bar and tossing everything off.

I was getting better towards the end of the trip though. Now I need new suspension bits, so I can take my tires to the edge.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
yeah...+1 for this...
smile.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Just Jab thumb Tacks into them... They'll spark.
biggrin.gif
"UHHHH" is this from the VOICE of Experience  
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

On occasion, I'll do that, just for giggles. Only on a slow sweeper, though.

Cool you got it down like that.

--Wag--

Back