Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double Bubble? Or Don't Bother?

My german windshield works well. And it's adjustable.

34ths.jpg

I have the MRA vario on my Gen2 as well, and in the full up position it puts the air flow right at the top of my helmet. For a teller rider, would hit the chin/neck IMO

I finally decided to pull the trigger on the double bubble since I was replacing the front fairing anyway. A couple of members had PM'd me telling me their experiences with the bubble being a bigger guy like myself and there's only one thing I can say:

I CANNOT BELIEVE I WAITED THIS LONG.

The normal 50-60MPH cruising I do on the streets was a completely different thing. The ride at 75-90MPH was like it was previously at 45MPH with the stock windshield.

HUGE difference and thanks to those who gave their input. Now if I could find something to lower those rearsets a bit...

crusty is spot on! i am 6'2" and i have the puig db, buell pegs, and soupy's bar riser. you can grab a set of buell pegs from joe (gsx1300) if you do a search here. by the way, nice tundra. :thumbsup:

I have always been a big fan of a DB and the shape is perfect for the Busa so I went for one. I am sort of bummed that I ordered the dark smoke, In my mind I wanted the light smoke but click, click...dark smoke came in the mail. I mounted it to see the gauges better and I really like the dark smoke from the cockpit side. Its just the outside with the lighter graphics I think would look better with the lighter one. I am going to run it for a while and see the look with the black pazzos I have coming. I also ordered a black rear cowl from a Chinese ebay sorce that I will cut to fit with the grab bar so that may pull it all together. Opinions?

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

IMG_6146.jpg

I have a Magical Racing windscreen from Japan.

It shipped unbelievably quick but was pricey. I'm a guy that believes you get what you pay for.

It is a nice screen, great looking and cuts the wind and is the perfect height.

I went with the carbon fibre dark smoke

Top Bottom