Don't get distracted by the cops - particularly in the middle of a turn!

I'd like to be on the rider's side, but he was not in full control of the vehicle. Stuff happens.

It looks like the cop's wheels were turned so that he could turn around after the guy made it through the corner. I think he must have heard him coming and was waiting to turn on him.
The rider wasn't going that fast but he was probably speeding. If that corner was in Connecticut they would have put up a 15 MPH Limit on it:laugh:

cop did nothing wrong, he was on the side of road like they are all the time

dude just overreacted......

:rofl:

Seems that a fun corner to video

Last edited by a moderator:
Muholland Hwy seems to be a tough one

Oops! Keep your eyes on the road :laugh:

Ok, I do not know if anyone else noticed this, but look where the Cop is parked. It looks like he had already gone back and forth on that same patch of dirt because his tires parks are still there!! :whistle:

I say this is a case where the Cop is the cause of the incident. Now like someone else asked, who was recording this? That person must have known this was going to happen since the Cop was camping out. ???

And the cops gets out of the squad car after the guy picks up (The wrong way :whistle:) the bike!!

It looks like the cop's wheels were turned so that he could turn around after the guy made it through the corner. I think he must have heard him coming and was waiting to turn on him.
The rider wasn't going that fast but he was probably speeding. If that corner was in Connecticut they would have put up a 15 MPH Limit on it:laugh:

A blind turn like that here in Fl also be a 15 mph turn, have no idea what it is where he is at. :dunno: There is a reason for the stupid slow speeds in certain areas for those that want to blame the LEO for causing this accident......... If traffic was stopped or slowed or a slow moving cyclist, when he was banking that turn like a race track do you think he could stop???? Well the answer is right there he couldn't even slow down....:poke: :laugh: glad he seemed ok

I don't think I want to ride in the mountains anymore my friends are headed up there in a couple of months an I am going to show them how they ride up there so they can cage it an leave the bikes at home. :down: Then when things go south it's everyone else fault.

Seems that a fun corner to video

It is .. there's a guy that posts tons of crash videos on that very same corner.. although usually from the other direction. It's got a decreasing radius and the camber slopes towards the outside.

I was watching all the videos from the same guy and it just amazing all the dumb mistakes these riderz make, very basic stuff....corner entry speed, or not commiting, freaking out and locking breaks, losing traction due to hard parts dragging, they would actually be good training videos, unfortunately....:thumbsup: Ive ridden this road (while back) and its tuff if you dont know it and are going Balls out when your not experienced...plus alot of cyclist.....

Last edited:
I was watching all the videos from the same guy and it just amazing all the dumb mistakes these riderz make, very basic stuff....corner entry speed, or not commiting, freaking out and locking breaks, losing traction due to hard parts dragging, they would actually be good training videos, unfortunately....:thumbsup: Ive ridden this road (while back) and its tuff if you dont know it and are going Balls out when your not experienced...plus alot of cyclist.....

Not committing. Seen many riders bite it because of that. To be a good sport rider it's 50% skill, and 50% balls IMO.

Back