done..what ya think?

Very nice:thumbsup:
I was always wondering how would it look with the side fairings and wheels painted white.

i think you just made up my mind. white seat and wheels are the next mods. that looks really clean bro.

Just wanted to say thx for all the compliments alot of hard work and really paid off...still want to do more but $$$$ is a little tight lol and the wife will kill me ...lol

what would you guys say this bike's value is...

PAZZO LEVER BLUE

RIZOMA GRIPS BLUE

RIZOMA BAR ENDS BLUE

STM SPOOLS BLUE

STM OIL CAP BLUE

LLS KEYLESS GAS CAP BLUE

POWERBRONZE SCREEN BLUE CHROME

NOVA 6000K HID LOW AND HIGH BEAM

LLS 90 DEGREE TITANIUM VALVE STEMS BLUE

ROARING TOYZ FRAME CAPS BLACK

ROARING TOYZ MIRRORS BLUE

GALFER BRAIDED LINES FRT & REAR BRAKES & CLUTCH BLUE

PBR SPROCKET BLACK

EK CHAIN 530 BLUE

DRIVEN SPROCKET NUTS

PIRELLI DIABLO 200/50/17 120/70/17

TERMIGNONI DUAL CARBON FIBER EXHAUST

STREET FX BLUE LEDS FOR FENDERS AND ENGINE BAY

HOTBODIES TIRE HUGGER

POWDER COATED RIMS WHITE

POWDER COATED REAR SETS AND PASS PEGS BLACK

PAINTED SIDE FARINGS AND BELLY PAN WHITE

RE-COVERED SEATS WHITE WITH BLUE BASEBALL STITCHING

10k to the right person. It's still a buyer's market, and unfortunately you never get much of a return on aftermarket parts.

in stock trim not with all that stuff..

Stock trim? as in parting out or taking off all the stuff you put on it? I think you can probably get around 9 for it....AND if you do that PM me FIRST with the for sale goodies:thumbsup::laugh:

Dam those white rims set it off!!! :thumbsup: looks like i will have to poweder coat my rims white after all i had to see it first before doing it and that my friend looks amazing!!!

That looks da** good bro!! I like it!:bowdown::bowdown:

Just a suggestion, the lower hole in the fairings looks like it needs some glow too!

...and I would say it would REALLY look good if you stretched that rear wheel back just enough to center it under the tail.

Overall looks fantastic bro!:thumbsup::beerchug:

I think by far this is the sweetest white 09 ive seen on here from a member...thas is..till Goblins bike gets done:whistle::laugh:

Back