(Done) Lowered 1" in the Front

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Misty is done. :cheerleader:

Just as easy as everyone explained, Thankyou :beerchug:

I bought a shortened kickstand but not sure Im going to need it, Please look at the last pic and tell me if that looks like enough lean, Felt pretty good when I tried to lift it up.

Ohhhhhhh its 38 Degrees and Raining, Cant even ride to see how it feels :banghead:
==========================================================

000_2819.jpg

000_2820.jpg

000_2822.jpg

000_2826.jpg

000_2825.jpg

The lean looks good to me! sweet ride, my partner I ride with has the same one with tribal flames!:thumbsup:

Demmym,

Were you able to lower the front using the stock triple tree? It looks as if you are still using the stock sized fork caps too. If that is the case, I am intested in lowering mine an inch. Did you lower it by yourself? :thumbsup:

BMW5

DSC00007.jpg

IMG00006b.jpg

Demmym,

Were you able to lower the front using the stock triple tree? It looks as if you are still using the stock sized fork caps too. If that is the case, I am intested in lowering mine an inch. Did you lower it by yourself? :thumbsup:

BMW5

Used the stock Triple tree, Just added a Soupys lowering block under it.

SOUPY'S MOTORCYCLE LOWERING KITS, HONDA LOWERING, KAWASAKI LOWERING, YAMAHA LOWERING, SUZUKI LOWERING, TRIUMPH LOWERING, SPEED TRIPLE LOWERING, STREET TRIPLE LOWERING, GSXR LOWERING LINK, GSXR LOWERING KIT, RAISING LINKS, RISER LINK, KAWASAKI ZX14 LO

Yes I was able to do it by meself.

Back