Don (USN05LE)  lost his mom today

Don brotha you need anything Bro just say the word man I have some leave on the books and if you need a listening ear I am here for you, you have my number. She is in a much better place and is no longer suffering prayer go out to your family and you Don.

Don, I'm so sorry for you loss, Bro. Prayers are out to you and your Family.

thoughts and prayers..... hang in there.
we wish you the best in these hard times

My condolences to you and your family. You have always been a great guy in my book.

Don,
Sorry to hear this... If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. A prayer goes out to for her and one for you.

Eternal Father, Strong to save,
Whose arm hath bound the restless wave,
Who bid'st the mighty Ocean deep
Its own appointed limits keep;
O hear us when we cry to thee,
for those in peril on the sea.

I have been in the process of trying to get moved to the new place today. I got the call @ noon. I asked Lucas to post the information up for me as I was totally numb. Yes we knew it was coming but that doesn't make it any easier. As I sit here with tears, I am overwhelmed at the outpouring of kindness and emotion that comes from this family. People that I know personally or by phone, as well as those of you that I have never met. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Bob lost his mom today as well and I understand your pain brother. God Bless you.

My mom turned 60 years old on the 28th of February far to young to be gone.

If you have not called your mother today and told her that you love her and thanked her for bringing you into this little piece of dirt we call earth, I implore you, stop what you are doing and call and say "Hi and I love you".

Two of the brothers here will never be able to do that again.

Ride safe, be careful.

Don

Sorry to hear about your lose and ninja killers Mom . This is truely a awful day . My prayers go out to you and your families !

My condolences, may you and your family/friends find strength in this trying time! Two of our org brothers' Moms have teamed up to watch over them.

sorry to hear of your loss...she is in a much better place now where there is no more suffering or pain...prayers sent for you and your family

Sorry for your loss Don, You and your family will be in my prayers.

Back