Dog Lovers...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Just waitin' on the Yorkshires to come outa the oven. mmmmm

Yorkshires are a delicious English side dish that you have with roast beef.

They are awesome, Rubb cooks them good.

NOT yorkshire terriers....hehehehe.

Anyways,I usually like to put my dogs thru the odd little test, for fun, and to see what they are capable of. Akin to an IQ test for two-legged dogs(us,humans).

So, here's one test:
take a dog bicuit/treat/chunk of bacon/etc show it to yer dog. Put yer dog in "Down-Stay" on one side of the room. Walk to the other side and drop the treat on the floor. Cover the treat with a towel or large cloth. Release yer dog from down-stay and time how long it takes for him to get to,and figure out how to get to the treat.

So, I put the first dog to the test. WOW,3 seconds and he has tossed the towel aside and chomps the treat. COOL.

So now its the next dogs turn. Same thing,show her the treat,cover with towel. Release her frm down-stay.

She launches across the room,barely touches the floor,gets to the towel,puts one paw on each side of the towel and slams her face into the center,and rips a hole right thru the towel....devouring the treat and the piece of towel in one foul swoop[. 2 and a half seconds. the clear winner.

Maybe not so much smart...as opposed to just freakin' hungry.

She's well fed. Rott's just love their groceries.

I thought it was cool.... have a good 1....RSD.

Try that in a field of high grass.  If they do well over 50ft away, you could have a great SAR (Search And Rescue) Rotti.

Happy tracking!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137897131 -->

Try that in a field of high grass.  If they do well over 50ft away, you could have a great SAR (Search And Rescue) Rotti.

Happy tracking!
biggrin.gif
Have done a little Shutzen(check the mis spelling on that one) its the dicipline of hunt/track/takedown/etc.

My baby girl destroyed the local competition on her first outing.

She's a bit old for S&R, shame too. I just want her to have the best life. And she will.

Ripley.... sometimes we just call her RIP. Its fun to see the expression on peoples faces when the Rubbah calls for her.

"Rip, come!" hehehe....

she's perfectly trained,wouldn't hurt a fly....unless...

dogs_009.jpg

sad.gif
    Jeez, no slack around here...     shepherd, I know...

Man, that guy looks like he's hating life...

rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137904859 -->

Is that chick sitting on the rock??    
wow.gif
trust you to spot that....

CharlesBusa the shepard...

thing is he got fired...for watchin' the chick on the rock,instead o' his flock.

Pervert
smileyexhibit.gif
shhhh

I can watch my flock and the chick on the rock at the same time!  
biggrin.gif
   I'm gifted  
tounge.gif
ahhh a multi task'r.

Good on you. Good for the chick,bad for the sheep
laugh.gif

Back