Dog in the fridge.

newman

Registered
Just sitting here looking at the posts and hear a noise in the kitchen go out there and our Labrador Collie cross Holly has got the fridge open and eaten all the sliced turkey and got a load of stuff on the kitchen floor, I thought Lynne had not closed the fridge properly, sit down again and hear another quite noise she's got it open again and eaten half the sliced ham :laugh:. Man she must be strong to open that fridge door. Now she keeps on scratching and growling to get back in the kitchen. I shouldn't laugh really as Lynne says I just encourage them. Ah well all my animals are my baby's, they are just like kids to me. And yes we have tried to train then the best we can, but as they say kids will be kids.

since she can get the fridge open, it's time to teach her to get daddy some beer.

Very funny. We had a doberman a while ago. My wife had baked an apple crumb pie and left it on the counter. Big ol pie. We left and when we got home there was an empty pie pan on the counter. As shiny as brand new. We never really figured out how he ate the pie and left the pan on the counter. It was one of the throw away alum ones. Dogs...Gotta love them......:thumbsup:

Here we go the guilty one.

100_0055.jpg

100_0230.jpg

100_0308.jpg

I had a chocolate lab once that this this to us. I had the TV station come to my house and set up a camera pointing at the fridge(so I can hve evidence to prosecute:laugh:). No sooner does she hear the garage door close she hit the fridge and open the door with her paws. Came home many a day with the fridge wide open and the food spoiled.. The least she could have done was close the door:rulez::. The aired the footage"what bad dogs do while family is away" We had to bungy cord the fridge:thumbsup: So I had to by a side by side fridge that she could not open. This was the dog that can also dive 6 feet under water to retrieve her ball!!.. Some dogs are incredible..gotta luv um.
E

My sisters dog got ahold of a rather large hunk of ice cream cake off the kitchen counter at my parents back in febuary, he has good taste.

When i had my border collie black lab i was in a condo with a tiny kitchen and when the fridge door was open you couldnt get out of the kitchen. Tied a rope to the handle and worked old dino till he would open it, get a beer in his teeth and then had to pull the rope to close the door to be able to get out of the kitchen:laugh: That was about the time i switched to bottles, every now and then he'd get his teeth into the cans. Sure do miss that dog!

It's good to catch them in the act so they know what they did wrong. I caught our Siberian snagging deviled eggs off of the counter...was not happy and she knew it, lol. I love deviled eggs. :laugh:

Just sitting here looking at the posts and hear a noise in the kitchen go out there and our Labrador Collie cross Holly has got the fridge open and eaten all the sliced turkey and got a load of stuff on the kitchen floor, I thought Lynne had not closed the fridge properly, sit down again and hear another quite noise she's got it open again and eaten half the sliced ham :laugh:. Man she must be strong to open that fridge door. Now she keeps on scratching and growling to get back in the kitchen. I shouldn't laugh really as Lynne says I just encourage them. Ah well all my animals are my baby's, they are just like kids to me. And yes we have tried to train then the best we can, but as they say kids will be kids.

Are you sure you are feeding that dog??:rofl::rofl: Sounds like he eats a lot. You gotta love em no matter what they do. One thing for sure they will always be your best friend no matter what you do to them. Unconditional Love I cant wait until I can get another one.

Are you sure you are feeding that dog??:rofl::rofl: Sounds like she eats a lot. You gotta love em no matter what they do. One thing for sure they will always be your best friend no matter what you do to them. Unconditional Love I cant wait until I can get another one. Sorry double post

Everything will be fine until she drinks your beer, then you won't be laughing.:laugh:

ours like to pull food off the counter while we're um... uh... "finishing an argument"

He likes cheetos too.:laugh: Come to think of it, he likes almost anything.

100_0810.jpg

Back