Dog ate a fishing lure :(

Saiid, I'm just getting here... So glad the pup is out of the woods. I had a new pup several years ago who got a disposable razor out of the trash, chewed up the head, and swallowed all three blades. I had to go for the $1500 option. Glad you didn't and the pup is safe.

Glad it all worked out saiid, next time no matter the size of fish youre going after, dont bait hook your dog.

WOW! I would've never thought the dog ate it, and probably would've figured it out the hard way :down:

Glad the little one is ok!

I bet you were a little nervous there Saiid. I'm glad everything worked out for the best. I'm just as guilty as you but we become way to attached with our pets. I actually have a ten pound toy poodle taking a nap inside my shirt as we speak.

Thats lucky! We had a cockapoo sniff a kastmaster up the nose one time when the jigging rod was left in a 5 gallon bucket on the ice. Trebel set all three hooks... took a couple of days to get the whole hook out, the dog didn't want to play.

I bet you were a little nervous there Saiid. I'm glad everything worked out for the best. I'm just as guilty as you but we become way to attached with our pets. I actually have a ten pound toy poodle taking a nap inside my shirt as we speak.

Tuf I was more than nervous! Was not looking to spend $1500 yesterday!
AlMost this time last yr she broke her leg. I hope this isn't a yearly thing.

Back