Fishing for sharks with a 450lb Black Marlin

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered

Well not really, actually Marlin fishing and it got attacked. but it's cool to see a fish that large and powerful come out just a chunk because something even larger bit it in half! For those that aren't familiar or haven't seen it the water coming in and over is normal as they are 'backing down on the fish' which is necessary to prevent snapping the line.

That's pretty amazing. But also dangerouse fishing. I would definitely be wearing a life jacket???

That's pretty amazing. But also dangerouse fishing. I would definitely be wearing a life jacket???

Ahhh...it's a 65ft boat. Not like it's going anywhere. Water comes in and goes out just as fast. I'd be more worried about going into the water over stern with whatever just bit that marlin in half. Jesus ain't got no water walking ability on me. I'd be running like an Olympic sprinter :laugh:

That's crazy, thanks for sharing and for the description of the water coming in the boat, otherwise I would have thought the fish was pulling the boat down, you know how we are here in the Midwest, ocean/fishing noob:laugh:

Amazing... The power of those sea beast... Thanks for the share Mr. Boo.... :thumbsup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 from across the pond using Forum Runner

That's not fair :mad:... fighting a marlin for 20 minutes or more, and lose it all by a large and very sharp jaw. :banghead:

Back