Does this sound like it has bigger cam(s)??

djdilliodon

Registered
Took the old school micron setup my Busa had on it and cut the pipes down it comes with. I don’t know if they all sound this way but does this sound like a factory cam(s)???

I see what you mean about the loping sound at idle. IDK---here's what mine sounds like.

yep she has a bit of a chop and the idle is set at 1200 rpm. New plugs and she is running smooth as silk. Technically tho there is no muffler, maybe that’s why it sounds that way? Yours has a can and maybe that makes all the difference? With the micron cans on it I really didn’t notice. I love how it sounds but I’m amazed if this is how they sound with no can on lol. Love the color on your bike!!!

Thanks. That's a beautiful Gen1 and I agree the sound is mighty pleasing.

I notice any motorcycle engine seems to have moments of pause every few seconds while idling. I have a friend with 6 bikes, Kawasaki, Honda and Aprilia and he says they all do it. There's got to be some turbo owner on here who can comment on the sound of yours.

Thanks. That's a beautiful Gen1 and I agree the sound is mighty pleasing.

I notice any motorcycle engine seems to have moments of pause every few seconds while idling. I have a friend with 6 bikes, Kawasaki, Honda and Aprilia and he says they all do it. There's got to be some turbo owner on here who can comment on the sound of yours.
Hi. You should have heard my HD with .600 lift cams or my Kawasaki I had to notch the head where the cam cover and gasket goes to clear the lobes of the cams. The intake valves were almost the size of Chevy 1.94 in exhaust valves.

Back