Does the belly wing serve a purpose?

sessions

Registered
Does it stabilize the bike at all, just hold the bottom of the fairings together and hide your dog bones? What does it do?

Mine must be doing something right. Most of the paint on it has been chipped off. I guess if it wasn't chipping the belly it'd be chipping something else.

I just pulled mine off and cleaned all the tar and tiny rocks out of it...then I put it back...so I can do it all over again, later.

Mine served as a skid plate this weekend at the bash when my tailgate straps broke and my bike landed on mine, dont know how it kept from tearing any thing up.

I didn't realize how easy it is to remove and clean until I removed it to re-locate my rectifier. Then re-installed.

It really comes off easy...

Think it has a lot of gravel in it, onbolt your rectifier and you'll need a small broom for the pile that falls out into the floor, lol...

I liked the looks of mine, but had to remove it to install a centerstand.

Love having a centerstand, great addition to the bike, but I miss the little wing fairing.

It was the precursor for Red Bull! Now you know where they got their motto and why Suzuki keeps it...

Back