Registered
a.png
b.png
c.png
e.png
f.png

Gurrera

View attachment 1627293
Problem is, there are NO plans for this one to end. . . The proposed “vaccine” will need to be updated every year just like the flu shots...

...this is the truth right there..

Only 30% of people get the flu shot....and yet we have less than 1% of the population getting the flu-pretty much the same as this virus....

The big question is... what will be the consequences for refusal of the “vaccine” ?

I'd imagine what it is now...maybe all kids going to school, health care, first liners might all need to get it annually...the regular civilians will have a choice I'm sure.

I'll bet more people get this vaccine than the flu vaccine though.

I'll bet more people get this vaccine than the flu vaccine though.
Why? Because of the massive media coverage unlike anything we have ever seen before, creating so much fear, not to mention the enforced lockdowns we have all had to endure.... and the constant threat of future waves of Covid and future lockdowns?

prolly "get the vaccine or get canceled" :fire:
sounds about right . . . . look at China's social credit system, the citizens get cancelled if they misbehave at all.
Only a matter of time before thw West embraces this way of controlling the citizens if the left have their way.

Orgies are like prison - Your experience may vary depending who's in there with you
fuggin awesome...
rofl.gif

prolly "get the vaccine or get canceled" :fire:

"Excuse me Sir,did you get your covid shot?"

"Well no,I was gonna wait...."

"I've got your shots"
guns.gif

Probably not so dramatic. Might be one of those deals where you wake up but it wasn't where you went to sleep,
Rubb.

Well this thread derailed awfully fast! Not that I disagree....

... if you think that mandatory vaccinations won't become a thing, better think again. Qantas Airlines in Australia has already revealed its "No Jab, No Fly" program once the miracle vaccine is available. Governments won't be far behind.

I don't understand why anyone would not want the vaccine. But once all the smart folks take the vaccine, it doesn't really matter if the others get vaccinated or not I suppose. They are only hurting themselves.

I don't understand why anyone would not want the vaccine. But once all the smart folks take the vaccine, it doesn't really matter if the others get vaccinated or not I suppose. They are only hurting themselves.
Even now with the flu shot, an estimated 30% get that one..

Covid will scare a few more into getting the shot but there are a whole pile of anti-vaxxers out there...worse than an anti-vaxxer are those who refuse to vaccinate their children--the innocent ones..

I've got a vaccination book that is like a paperback novel....I even have few in there which only have a batch number (experimental), those always used to raise a few eye brows in the immunization clinic when I was still serving...

I've been pro-Vax my whole life, still am. The strange part (to me) is that no one is pushing for proof of the old standard vaccines... polio, rubella, smallpox, etc, yet people's livelihoods and freedoms are being threatened over covid-19? No one has ever asked me to see proof of immunization against polio or anything else, and I have flown a lot, held secret clearance, etc. Is there any wonder why there is so much doubt and controversy surrounding this? #MicrosoftAntivirus

Last edited:
I've been pro-Vax my whole life, still am. The strange part (to me) is that no one is pushing for proof of the old standard vaccines... polio, rubella, smallpox, etc, yet people's livelihoods and freedoms are being threatened over covid-19? No one has ever asked me to see proof of immunization against polio or anything else, and I have flown a lot, held secret clearance, etc. Is there any wonder why there is so much doubt and controversy surrounding this? #MicrosoftAntivirus
This is how they will force people to get this vaccine...want to travel anywhere or get into a movie theater, you will need to show your vaccine certificate....

Next everyone will have a chip inserted and they will just scan you....if you pass-good, if not you will get shot.

This is how they will force people to get this vaccine...want to travel anywhere or get into a movie theater, you will need to show your vaccine certificate....

Next everyone will have a chip inserted and they will just scan you....if you pass-good, if not you will get shot.
Wow! that's one slippery slope. I can't wait for this pandemic to end. I can't wait for my parents to get vaccinated and eventually myself. I can't understand why 40% of Americans do not plan to be vaccinated. Its tragic and sad and understandable only 37% of African Americans plan to be vaccinated, citing the racial abuse from the Tuskegee experiment. But why everyone else?

Wow! that's one slippery slope. I can't wait for this pandemic to end. I can't wait for my parents to get vaccinated and eventually myself. I can't understand why 40% of Americans do not plan to be vaccinated. Its tragic and sad and understandable only 37% of African Americans plan to be vaccinated, citing the racial abuse from the Tuskegee experiment. But why everyone else?

Have you got a flu shot ever year of your life?

The airlines are ready to implement the "no vaccine-no fly policy" I'd imagine there will others who jump onto this concept as well.

I don't get the people who complain they are sick and tired of Covid 19 running their lives yet refuse to get a vaccine which will free them eventually...

Back