Does anyone know anything

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Found these on ebay want to know if anyone knows anything about them? Seams like that to good to be true kinda deal to me. EBAY

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: "fixed the link"|1139503063 -->

ALright just search UNIVERSAL HAYABUSA T-304 STAINLESS MUFFLER EXHAUST and it will pop right up.

I would almost have to say it does look too good to be true..

Anyone from the L.A area want to see if they can contact this perrson and look at the exhaust can's in person and give feedback?

anyone? anyone?

LINK

One thing I see is the mounting flang. Busa's have bolt ons so this one will need to be welded.

Yeah these kinda have the look of cans for an import car. Don't know of they are truely for the busa. May want to search and see if he is selling them for other applications.

they are for a car somebody posted this a while back and emailed the seller if i remember correctly
wink.gif

I don' think they are motorcycle cans....I think Hayabusa is just a name for them. Also, not the comment that the sales reps cannot assist with assembly/installation. Professional installation required. I think they are from import tuner or something like that...

It's not a bolt-on deal if that's what you mean.

They arent even that good looking.

Hint: (Found In the "Item Description")....Each muffler comes in factory polish finish and ready to be installed by an experienced muffler shop. A removable stainless silencer is included in each muffler. Professional installation is necessary and our service reps are not trained to assist your installation. We will not be able to provide installation support over the phone. There will be no return or exchange due to miss handling or miss-use of the muffler unit.

seems to me they are "universal" for about any internal combustion engine...provided of course ya got a muffler shop ready to chop and weld.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back