Does anyone have

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Had the dealership put frame sliders on a couple years ago. They used the bolts that came with the frame sliders but put them in the wrong place.(Top mount and not bottom mount) Thereby screwing up my fairings. Fast forward to today. I am getting new fairings and need new bolts since the ones that came with the sliders are longer. Does anyone have any laying around?

Anyone?

Guess I shoulda put this in a General Bike Fuggin
newbie.gif

Not laying around but I think they are only like 2 bucks a pice.

(Gunnybusa @ Jan. 30 2007,18:20) Not laying around but I think they are only like 2 bucks a pice.
That's not bad.  Thanks Gunny

Free double post
laugh.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 30 2007,17:58) Had the dealership put frame sliders on a couple years ago.  They used the bolts that came with the frame sliders but put them in the wrong place.(Top mount and not bottom mount) Thereby screwing up my fairings.  Fast forward to today.  I am getting new fairings and need new bolts since the ones that came with the sliders are longer.  Does anyone have any laying around?
They did What
rock.gif
mad.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Feb. 03 2007,13:36)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 30 2007,17:58) Had the dealership put frame sliders on a couple years ago.  They used the bolts that came with the frame sliders but put them in the wrong place.(Top mount and not bottom mount) Thereby screwing up my fairings.  Fast forward to today.  I am getting new fairings and need new bolts since the ones that came with the sliders are longer.  Does anyone have any laying around?
They did What
rock.gif

mad.gif
Yeah. No big deal I guess. I try not to sweat the small stuff. At least thats what I tell my self.
wink.gif

Back