Do you know what this Pic is from?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I figured I'd help a friend out... She wants to know what this is from. Any ideas? Please let me know if you do know, as I can get a free dinner if I can tell her. :D Love free food!

old picture.jpg

Isn't that cabusagirl walking the tight rope pleading with cap to get back on the org. Thats cap with the hat. :laugh:

Any more details to get us headin in the right direction? Is it digital photo in a computer? A poster on the wall? Torn out of a book? Not a whole lot to go on.

Don't know, maybe you could PM phil, he was a young man in those days..............

I like O.P. beer.....(Other Peoples Beer) :thumbsup:

So, I figured I'd help a friend out... She wants to know what this is from. Any ideas? Please let me know if you do know, as I can get a free dinner if I can tell her. :D Love free food!

Chaplin’s The Circus (1928)

chaplin falls in love with a Circus gal.

Last edited:
Tell her you're not absolutely certain, but you think it might be Hollywood's 1953 release of the work bearing the same name: Salome. (pronounced: sah-low-MAY); after having Googled it, I learn that Rita Hayworth played the lead role.

It's probably not correct, but it'll impress her enough to (at least) drive you through Mickey D's.

:laugh:

Good luck, Ben.

Any more details to get us headin in the right direction? Is it digital photo in a computer? A poster on the wall? Torn out of a book? Not a whole lot to go on.

This is all I know... I just copied from her Facebook page to here. Nothing to go on but that.

I check both the answers given, no luck confirming them.
Try goin back to her Facebook page, right click the image, and select properties, maybe if you can find where she got it...

She got it from a friend... I think the friend doesn't even know except that (as I just learned) it's old and from a movie. We know no more

Back