do you have Progressive Ins.

USAA for everything but bike because they dont do bike and instead outsource to progressive which makes me sad and hurts the wallet.

Just switched to state farm today actually, glad i did

I have USAA to but they farmed me out to Progressive ???

Rio

I've had a bike on my policy since 1992 so I'm grandfathered in on mine :cheerleader:

They said they would farm it out to progressive if I wanted to add any other types of toys (jet skis, boat, etc) but I still have bikes through them. The moment they stop allowing me to add new ones I'm gonna be leaving. I've been a member for over 20yrs not saying it will help but seems to count when dealing with them :thumbsup:

Zuk, I've been with USAA longer than that with Autos, but I didn't make the grandfather clause with my bikes. Progressive way high, Geico a little better, State Farm even better (but I had to put one auto with them at a higher rate to get the bike savings still saved about $500 a year).

State Farm here, did a little checking years ago but noone else could even come close to matching SF's rates. So that's where I'm at and see no reason to look elsewhere. Same as finding a good woman, once you do you'll be much better off to stop playing the field. :laugh:

FC-State Farm...tell them its a tour bike. This will get you the Best Rate.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Well can't say i agree with what he does with his / our money, but it's his to spend as he pleases. You might find that he gives equally to conservative groups.

I have Progressive only for my Busa. Just my opinion but I wouldn't stop doing business with someone for their political views. As long as he is not persecuting anyone. That is how this country was built. Its funny how people forget that and are so quick to ostracize someone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back