Do you have a name for your bike?

I just refer to mine as The Magic Bus. As in, "I took the Magic Bus to work today. Every guy in a Prius that I passed was secretly wishing he was me."

Lucy...named for Albert King's guitar :guitar:

IMG_1987.jpg

Caesar, named after my St. Bernard I had as a kid that weighed 225 lbs. I remember my sister and I would ride on his back because he was so big :)

biker.jpg

Mine used to be called Eileen, but after a photoshoot last year, she turned to a he and now wants to be called Ockinko..

This thing's high maintenance.. Shoulda bought a Honda.... :banghead:

she turned to a he and now wants to be called Ockinko..

So are you saying your bike is a Transgender? :laugh:

He's can go to she's pretty easy.

Much harder for a she to go to a he.

All motorcycles are female at birth and should remain that way for life. :whistle:

She's big, she's black, and her name is Betty. But the Duc guys I ride around with have taken to calling her "The Mother Ship".

She's big, she's black, and her name is Betty. But the Duc guys I ride around with have taken to calling her "The Mother Ship".

I think the Duc guys are pretty sharp about it - there is something powerful about a 'Busa, but in a motherly and not overpowering way.

It seems kinda silly to name a inanimate object... then again... these Busa's can really change your state of mind in a few heart beats. Most animate objects in life that can change your state of mind usually have a name! :laugh:

I guess the name for mine would be Little Blackie... or.... "Torque of the Town" Neither name really appeals to me... will have to give it some more thought.

"Trouble"

Because one day when I ride to work with a chauffeur driving while I sit in the back of the limo, it was "Trouble's" fault. She was the reason I lost my drivers licence. :laugh:

Back