Didn't go down but bike still got hurt

Alx_d

Donating Member
Registered
Was driving north on the 110 in the carpool line bridge no lights so all i have to see are my headlights. driving by myself i see my the beam of my light not moving forward and start to move up fast. before i know it i hit the bed liner of a truck. totally demolished my front fender and did some dmg pics will follow in a min. besides the dmg all i'm just pissed off. but happy i didn't eat asphalt.

ai1.JPG

this happened over a year ago but i'll post it anyway...i was changin lanes and a B****h in front of me started to do the same...after she starts THEN she looks in the mirror, sees my pretty face and slams on the brakes. bike is right in front of her and no way out i do the same...bike leans on the asphalt and slides for 15 yards...fairing dmg and need a new cover... didnt' even stop after she same me go down
sad.gif

ai5.JPG

my rims are all scratched up
sad.gif
will look into either gettin them polished or even better get new rims
biggrin.gif

ai6.JPG

wow NJ i'm not even finished postin all pics and u already replied
jk...hehe nice to know someone saw this thanks

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Jeeezz !</span> A truck bed liner ? Now that's something you don't watch for every day .
Glad you're O.K. ! Insurance gonna fix her up for ya ?

nope not on the cell phone i looked at my speedo checkin to see if i was still under 100 and checked my mirrors for cops (was doin 70) and look at head see a plastic wall (i'm like WTF!!!!!!!!!) thought try to avoid in 2secs or gun it?? i gunned it...just thought it be smarter to hit somethin straight instead of on the side.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Jeeezz !</span> A truck bed liner ? Now that's something you don't watch for every day .
Glad you're O.K. ! Insurance gonna fix her up for ya ?
Dude--that's sick. Good thing the bed liner wasn't attached to a truck!!! glad you're OK.

Dayum, sorry to hear Bro... At least you were not hurt. You still at the Bradley Terminal
rock.gif

yea still at bradley i'll have to give the insurance a call and see wat they can do....at least i get an excuse to do some mods

Back