Did John Force throw that race?

John throw that race

• no he didnt

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • yes he did

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He threw the race there is no doubt about that. Anybody in that situation would have done the same thing. The Pedregons would have done the same exact thing if the tables were turned. Force could have made it look a little better but he made it good enough. They can cry all they want to but its not going to help thier p.r. any.
If you look back just a few races ago and all year long Tony and Cruz have raced each other a few times. They have always raced straight up . Im not question JFR's right to do what he wants its his team, but its just plain wrong for what he did. He says GOD speaks for him ,well when his day comes he will have to face GOD and explain himself.

If that had been Cruz and Tony with Tony needing to lose I have a sneaking feeling that Tony would have lost. Just the way it is I'm afraid.

Im not shure if throwiong a race is a sin or not.???
IM JUST KIDDING not trying get biblical on ya.

Well here it is now just top 10 in the chase Tony can still do some good he is the man currently.Team force does have all its members in there.

01 Tony Pedregon 2,110
02 Ron Capps 2,080
03 Ashley Force Hood 2,070
04 Robert Tasca III 2,060
05 Jack Beckman 2,050
06 Tim Wilkerson 2,040
07 John Force 2,030
08 Del Worsham 2,020
09 Mike Neff 2,010
10 Robert Hight 2,000
11 Cruz Pedregon --out!! points chase

NOT FIRST TIME jOHN HAS GOT BIT HEATED

- John Force Whit Bazemore Tempers Flair Drag Racing anger[/url]

CRUZ+John seem ok FORCE CHEATS?????

- John Force a Cheater? (You Decide) U.S. Nationals 2009[/url]

HIGHT LIGHT .143 AWFUL CAREFULL AVOID RED LIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think some fans+racers seem resent Force because he has most cars mabe most $$$

YOu gotta remember when he was kid his dad drove truck his mom waited tables @ dennys.Didnt get nothing handed 2 him he has earned it.

The 1st 8 years he raced he never won a race.
They were working on the car in hotel parking lots.
He could barley pay his crew.
He got were he is the old fashoined way he earned it.:rant::muscle:

check my seat cushon - +thats a team force t-shirt im sporting
xxj15el9bxvahj1f4sv.jpg

Last edited:
So what if he threw the race. Sometimes those guys do what they have to do. I have not been able to see the actual race, so I can't give an opinion on what exactly he did, but like someone stated earlier, racing has turned into corporate America just like everything else! If someone can post a link to the actual race,I would love to see it.

its on here about 4 min into vid

- John Force a Cheater? (You Decide) U.S. Nationals 2009[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a pedel fest with Force taking the good lane then shakem' hard out of the hole, recover, then blown' them off hard around 330 again- with Hight going into a heavy smoker on the last half:poke::rofl: Heck, I'd be like 'what a great race':thumbsup:

I've got to say that I do NOT think he threw the race. he was far from the only car who had issues in the right hand lane. Heck, the run immediately before John Force, the car in the Right lane did the exact same thing. Maybe Crybaby Pendagon should complain about that too.

If you look back just a few races ago and all year long Tony and Cruz have raced each other a few times. They have always raced straight up . Im not question JFR's right to do what he wants its his team, but its just plain wrong for what he did. He says GOD speaks for him ,well when his day comes he will have to face GOD and explain himself.

Im sure that in the coming races if Tony needs points and is racing Cruz, Tony is going to win. It was in Cruz's hands in the previous round, He could have beat Force then, and then went up against Hight but he lost to Force. In that situation if it was the Pedregons racing the same race for the same reason as Force and Hight it would have happened.

I've got to say that I do NOT think he threw the race. he was far from the only car who had issues in the right hand lane. Heck, the run immediately before John Force, the car in the Right lane did the exact same thing. Maybe Crybaby Pendagon should complain about that too.

That was another reason they said Force cheated was because he took the right lane. In one of the interviews he said something about it.

maybe pedregon should have won more races so he wouldnt have been in that situation, cry baby...whah....

My take???, Pedregon should be both FINED ($100,000) and DQed from at least the next 2 races. Why, well first he made claims (BEFORE the race) he couldn't prove (which damaged both image of NHRA, the Force TEAM and Forces Sponsors) on National AND International TV. I just wonder if Pedregon was HIMSELF trying to FIX the race by trying to force John to have his other car lose (just so no one could say he cheated - remember Pedregon had ALREADY made these charges on TV before the last race) and John win. Just so Pedregon, himself, would stay in the top 10 running. Second, AFTER the race Pedregon (and after he got his Butt :argue:2 Whipped by Ashley) he went to Forces pit area and FORCED confrontation in front of the Media and National TV (and don't tell me this wasn't intentional). If he had a complaint or charge it should have been taken to the NHRA before and after the final race. With that attitude I can see why Force got rid of him (remember he drove for Force for 8 years -made his career - what a real THANK YOU) . As far as Pedregon to me is concerned, he's a DONE DEAL, not :nono: to be respected or noticed with respect. If you don't like John Force or his Team, then BEAT THEM on the TRACK !

he went to Forces pit area and FORCED confrontation in front of the Media and National TV

Did he i wasnt shure were they were when it happened???
well cant blame CRUZ he didnt say anything he shook hands.

The shouting match happened in the shutdown lane after Tony and Ashleys run.

Cruz ran his mouth about JFR after the shouting match happened.

cruz, drove for force....and he knew first hand that if he came up against the #1 JFR he had to take a dive.....

regardless of what happened, you cannot change that fact.

is it a big deal, not really.....what do you expect? if NHRA is going to allow an owner to field more than one car, this stuff will happen. its not new, teams in all motorsports have "orders".

Back