• yes he did

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Im Force Fan but did look bad .200 light?:whistle:
were dat come from?:whistle:
I thought they were going fight my $$ on Pedrigon.

Don't know. It looked suspicious for someone like John Force to screw up a run that badly. But anything can happen in drag racing. No conclusive proof either way.

Cant find race yet but John had over a .200 light +made move towards wall.
Dunn anouncer thought it looked like thrown race.This is the argument after

John prob facing fine see were he pushes official? thats no no

- John Force and Tony Pedregon Arguing[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
.209 light and drove straight to the wall. Easiest way to throw the race while still keeping a good tune on the car. You know, just in case the NHRA wanted to inspect the tune.

No
He was late ??? so
look at the front tires they were straight when he left the line.
That car was shaking hard and then the tires kicked loose.
The back moved over to the wall. look at the tire tracks.
He did not drive that car toward the wall.
Being that late there is no way he could have won that race.
There are so many ways to lose a race and not make it look so abvious.Mike Dunn should should not have said what he said over national TV about Force. nor the Pedregons. Yes that is why John Force,and Don Schumacher have multiple cars. This is not the first time that this has happened. Schumacher has been called on the same thing. If Schumacher was in Forces position the same would probbaly happen. Thats just Corperate America.:beerchug:

Cant find race yet but John had over a .200 light +made move towards wall.
Dunn anouncer thought it looked like thrown race.This is the argument after

John prob facing fine see were he pushes official? thats no no

[URL="
- John Force and Tony Pedregon Arguing[/URL]

Well crap. I didn't get to watch it before the NHRA raised the copyright flag.

It doesnt matter one way or the other, they both made it into the semi final rounds by driving, just happens to be the same owner, who cares anyway as long a Ashley keeps up the good driving.:beerchug:

- John Force Heated Arguement with Tony Pedregon Indy US Nationals 2009[/url]

my favorite quote of the day "My kid kicked your ass"

Last edited:
my favorite quote of the day "My kid whooped your ass"

1242699177872.jpg

I KINDA LIKED WHEN TONY SAID THIS AINT WRESTLING.

Im not takin sides I LIKE THEM BOTH.

i think he threw the race and i think that is his right..whats the difference between what he did and when one of these nascar superteams let their teammate pass them to get 5 bonus points for leading a lap and then they give the lead right back..nobody says anything about that. both cars were castrol gtx cars so the sponsor doesn`t lose?? john force is the best drag racer that ever lived..i think it`s sour grapes from pedragon..and i think as wound up as force was he would have thumped little tony..just my opinion

.200 light on a pro tree,force must have been talking to austin coil on the phone when he staged. tony pedergon should know he use to worked for force and threw the race a couple times for team force.

I doubt John threw the race.. the guy was racing before many of the critics were born :).. just gettin old.. car shook and my guess is the clutch malfunctioned (caused the tire shake and the turn)

Kick his azz John :) Tony the pie face is just whining...

Last edited:
It's hard to say he tossed it, but he made it easy on Robert.

Robert did turn awesome passes all weekend, he didn't take crap off anyone, including Ashley until he popped the engine.

The NHRA said it was green, they're the governing body so what they say goes.

So did he or didn't he? Yeah, I think he did. Did he take one for the team? Sure. Would I in his place? Might have made it look a little better but quite possibly. John is facing the end of his career, these kids are just getting started, he made sure that what had to be done got done.

As for the Pedregons, they lost a lot of credibility in my book. Whining about being the little guys, with two cars and big corporate sponsorship that doesn't seem little to me. Gary Densham, that's a little guy. He sure didn't mind cashing the JFR paychecks for eight years, little pricks needs to shut up and put John's cars on the trailer if they want to make a point.

He threw the race there is no doubt about that. Anybody in that situation would have done the same thing. The Pedregons would have done the same exact thing if the tables were turned. Force could have made it look a little better but he made it good enough. They can cry all they want to but its not going to help thier p.r. any.

that would be my point, if they were going to throw the race they could have just blown the tires off at 600'... Having spent a few years tuning nitro monsters, sleeping on the light is not how races are tossed when you have 8,000 hp on tap..

All you need is a .010 error on the clutch pack or kick one timer forward a couple tenths and the world slows down.. Drag racing a fueler is an exercise in perfection.. only takes a minor "miss" to toss a run.. If John was going to toss a race? heck I would expect him to plain click the car off and laugh about pizzing of the Pizza boys...

Of course John threw that race. If you BLIND Force fans look at the replay ya can see that the front was on the ground and all was good . Then he tvery slightly turns too the right then the rear tires are out of the groove and the it shakes and then smokes the tires and he gets sideways. Tony P. is right for voicing his opinion on this. Remember he drove for JFR for 8 years he knows whats going on there. For years John was always the first one to say "we will RACE" straight up. He complained a few years ago when Scelzi was in the hunt for a title and one of his teammates threw the race for him. NHRA doesnt have the B***S to do something about cuz they all know that JFR is the the NHRA's meal ticket. This is just like NASCAR an Dale earnhardt, everytime he 'bummped" some1 outta his way they called it a 'racing' incident but if some1 else does it they immediately blackflag them. I am totally disgusted buy John Forces action and I have lost all respect for JFR.

Back