Diablo is running strong and true

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
I almost sold Diablo earlier this summer, but after getting some air bubbles out of my cooling system, I decided to send it to the Ghetto Gym for Dennis's Stage 2 Super Street Kit. I've kept it in stealth mode so far and have not prepped it for the track. Here's a before pic ...

DiabloBefore.jpg

And here's Diablo 400 horses later ...
I'm not gonna' lie the Stage 2 on race gas scares me !!

Diablo47a.jpg

(yamahor @ Oct. 08 2006,21:15) And to think I almost owned that thing... NICE!!!
Yes you did ... I'm gonna put it back up for sale, but it's gonna cost a little more this time
smile.gif

Nope not bringing it for the Fall Ride ... boost comes on right around 5k rpms and I'm not ready to experiment with that going into or coming out of a turn.

(sageronin @ Oct. 08 2006,21:22)
(yamahor @ Oct. 08 2006,21:15) And to think I almost owned that thing... NICE!!!
Yes you did ... I'm gonna put it back up for sale, but it's gonna cost a little more this time
smile.gif

Nope not bringing it for the Fall Ride ... boost comes on right around 5k rpms and I'm not ready to experiment with that going into or coming out of a turn.
Oh come on... a little powerslide action never hurt any one... A fall caused by the slide, yes... But not the slide.
tounge.gif

Very nice BUSA.

Couldn't imagine having that many horses under me.

Can we get some pics of the powerplant? Please, please
poke.gif

You might want to extend it a couple inches and put on a mild drop. That should make this bike more managable.

Thanks all ... I will take some pics of the vacuum cleaner when I get home this evening and post them up.

(GMbusa @ Oct. 09 2006,09:53) You might want to extend it a couple inches and put on a mild drop. That should make this bike more managable.
True that ... but I'll let the next owner do those mods. I'm not going to keep this beast.

DJ, pm me a price you will be looking to get for this bike.

(tpbio @ Oct. 09 2006,08:40) Very nice BUSA.

Couldn't imagine having that many horses under me.

Can we get some pics of the powerplant? Please, please  
poke.gif
Here ya go ... 1 of 3

Turbo1.jpg

Back