Devil Dog does

Sounds like a great day! Reading his dad's book right now, as a matter of fact. Maybe I'll do a trackday someday.

Sounds like a great day!  Reading his dad's book right now, as a matter of fact.  Maybe I'll do a trackday someday.
He mentions his father alot during his classes. For example, he talks about how his father can downshift from 3rd to 1st and never upset the suspension on the bike while keeping a constant speed. He would give rides to students and they would get off and comment how super smooth the downshift transition occured.....

I tried to practice this by blipping the throttle prior to a slow easy clutch release......I need a ton of work on this.

DD

Sounds like a great day!  Reading his dad's book right now, as a matter of fact.  Maybe I'll do a trackday someday.
He mentions his father alot during his classes.  For example, he talks about how his father can downshift from 3rd to 1st and never upset the suspension on the bike while keeping a constant speed.  He would give rides to students and they would get off and comment how super smooth the downshift transition occured.....

I tried to practice this by blipping the throttle prior to a slow easy clutch release......I need a ton of work on this.

DD
In his book, his father talks about consistency and smoothness. Gives a lot to strive towards and I guess that's what 50 years of riding will do for you.

Lamb loves how you positioned yourself right in the middle of the group photo Vinny!  Sweet guns bro
muscle.gif
or is that a medium size shirt?!

Back