Decisions Decisions Decisions

1. Email with the @hayabusa.org address, who would be up for something like that? Webmail would be included just like hotmail or yahoo mail. If you had Internet access you could check your email
2. Website hosting, subdomains actually, yourname.hayabusa.org or hayabusa.ws You could work on your own website and have it located here.  A few bandwidth limitations, something to work out if there is interest.
3. FTP storage
4. Email hosting with webmail included, you admin your own domain, I have software with unlimited domains and unlimited users, who out there in hayabusa land own a domain name but only has a few email accounts?

Your thoughts guys, lets hear it Thinker we are so much alike its sad. :sad:

Don't know much about any of this, but I am sure I would learn to use it.
As noted in a different post, I got my shirts in a very timely manner, no complaints here.

I am here to support what ever works for you Captain. If it doesn't work for myself or someone else we have the choice of not using the site as RSD did.

Ride safe  

Here is an idea that helped me move ALOT of shirts on my website - when someone buys at least two t-shirts they get a logo under their user name on the forums that states they are a "contributor" or "patron" or "supporter."  It worked great on my website. I like the idea about having a username@hayabusa.org email address too.

2 bucks more for the shirts? Hell yes!!

Great ideas Capt. It would be neat to have an email addy here.

I've been slack and haven't ordered a shirt yet (go ahead, yell at me)...but, I wouldn't mind paying extra for your piece of mind captain...do what you need to in order to avoid problems...

I am looking into what Narc stated above, I can never see the T-Shirts going above 20, like I said I want this to be a value add to the site. I have several options right now and I want to make the best decision for everyone. I have a lot of answers to questions but as with everything getting a fresh perspective from you guys helps bring new ideas. Here are a few that I have been thinking about, I need to know if there would be any interest?

1. Email with the @hayabusa.org address, who would be up for something like that? Webmail would be included just like hotmail or yahoo mail. If you had Internet access you could check your email
2. Website hosting, subdomains actually, yourname.hayabusa.org or hayabusa.ws You could work on your own website and have it located here.  A few bandwidth limitations, something to work out if there is interest.
3. FTP storage
4. Email hosting with webmail included, you admin your own domain, I have software with unlimited domains and unlimited users, who out there in hayabusa land own a domain name but only has a few email accounts?

Your thoughts guys, lets hear it Thinker we are so much alike its sad. :sad:
I figure that everybody on here already has e-mail. many of us have several e-mail addresses. The last thing I would want is another one. However, the website hosting is very interesting. If i knew what the hell I was doing, and had a few more hours, I would already have a web site. Very interesting!

Revenue generation may not exactly be the topic here, but I would like to femind you of a low investment possiblility...DECALS. Many people were interested in decals and your investment could be minimal. There are enough creative people here to design some really nice ones. But remember these:

hayabusa.jpg

Number 2. i think that people would easily pay $10-$15 for these, and they could represent a healthy profit margin.

Decal.jpg

Thinker we are still on the same page, the house project is almost (I hope) over and I should be moving in within the next few days. I have already contacted my vendor for the decals and we are going to have them made up, I promise you I will have them. I put them off in the past and I know that I told you all that we were going to make it happen and we will. Once in the house I will have my office where I will be able to stretch out and get organized again. Right now I am in an 800sqft apartment with my wife, a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 year old, I do all of the development and and site construction sitting on the couch with my laptop. I think that part of my problem is that I am really cramped and I have kids screaming in my ear all of the time (not that screaming is a bad thing) but when I get into my office I will be able to get everything back online. Guys the site is not going anywhere, I am back I lost it for a couple of days and with your input and positive reinforcement I am back in the groove. There is going to be a few changes coming soon to help in the way we work the shirts and maybe some other services and products but all in all its for the better. Ninja, Thinker thanks for keeping my head on straight. jwcfd, cache, jester, narc, DUSTMAN, and the rest of you guys thanks for the support.

Now lets see some stickers.

Cap

Thinker we are still on the same page, the house project is almost (I hope) over and I should be moving in within the next few days. I have already contacted my vendor for the decals and we are going to have them made up, I promise you I will have them. I put them off in the past and I know that I told you all that we were going to make it happen and we will. Once in the house I will have my office where I will be able to stretch out and get organized again. Right now I am in an 800sqft apartment with my wife, a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 year old, I do all of the development and and site construction sitting on the couch with my laptop. I think that part of my problem is that I am really cramped and I have kids screaming in my ear all of the time (not that screaming is a bad thing) but when I get into my office I will be able to get everything back online. Guys the site is not going anywhere, I am back I lost it for a couple of days and with your input and positive reinforcement I am back in the groove. There is going to be a few changes coming soon to help in the way we work the shirts and maybe some other services and products but all in all its for the better. Ninja, Thinker thanks for keeping my head on straight. jwcfd, cache, jester, narc, DUSTMAN, and the rest of you guys thanks for the support.

Cap
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm/we're here for you Captain. :beerchug: Looking forward to the stickers. :super:

Hey Cap, man I love my shirt. Pretty good quality, good fit and no fading. Well worth a couple more bucks.

Yessss!
Go Captain!
Go Captain!

I'd pay more for a shirt, no problem.

I can't blame you for slippin' a little there. I lived in a 600 sq ft apartment for a year and almost went nuts. And it was just me.

I've been slack and haven't ordered a shirt yet (go ahead, yell at me)...but, I wouldn't mind paying extra for your piece of mind captain...do what you need to in order to avoid problems...
:mad: Well you just buy yourself a shirt missy!

:laugh: Ok I couldn't do it with a straight face!

Cap
You have made my day Cap! I didn't think you gave my words much credence (spelling).

Anyway, like I said, this isn't the first time this has come up, and it won't be the last. Life is cyclical. We all go thru ups and downs, and if you are on a down note, the last thing you want to deal with is some ingrate complaining or trying to steal a shirt. Thats when it ALL gets frustrating. But we get over it.

Glad to here that things are getting better. For some reason I thought you were already in the new house...hopefully soon!

Shirts? You have shirts? Just kidding. I've bought a couple in the past and wear them all of the time. Charge a few more bucks if you need to, I'll be needing a couple more pretty soon anyways.

Capt,

Have to say that this site rocks. I have bought 3 long sleeves and 1 short sleeve. Need to buy some more short sleeves. The shirts are great.

Tony:D :D :D :D

Can't wait for the stickers!

I wouldn't mind paying a little more for the shirts either.

Glad things worked out for you.

1. Shirts are excellent quality. Worth more than I paid for each of them. As for the shipping, I still don't understand people who ordered it today and want it yesterday. When I ordered my last 2 shirts, one came in and the other didn't. So I actually read the packing slip, which informed me that one was on back-order (size xxl, common for me). O.K. no biggie. It came in. They were worth the money. And hey, I didn't expect Cap'n to go jumping mad to make sure some stupid hillbilly got his shirt withing 24-48 hours. I have a life. Ithought they were delivered prompty and even the back order was quick. Definately a good order processing - better than Cafepress, if you ask me.

2. E-mail - yes I'd be interested, but not sure if I'd do it. Probably yes.

3. Website hosting and image hosting - most definately interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did I put enough !!! in there?)

Hey Cap'n, I'm very appreciative of all you do here - and all of the true diehard regulars. I'm in and out, so it really is nice to know that whenever I log on, the same high quality bullshit is gonna be here, since I love high quality bullshit!!! ;-)

Back