Deals gap

OB_cbxchris

Registered
Giys be careful if anyone goes up to gap...The TVA has a guy riding around in a 1997 white F-150 pickup driving very slow ..he will motion you around and then a couple miles down road they will have a road block and they get you for passing on a double yellow line. A friend of mine got it this past weekend and he was told that they were hoping he would run after seeing the block. There`s to much riding elsewhere to put up with this crap.

Wouldnt this be entrapment... intentionally inhibity traffic... THAT #$#$%#@ should get a ticket :p Im no attorney but isnt there something against them doing this ??

I have friends that have gone to the Gap and reported the same kind of setup. They said it was a motorhome. Info on the Dragon can be found at www.dealsgap.com
The law knows that 318 turns in 11 miles brings out the bikes and adds revenue to their department. Kinda' like the seals on the beach and the Great White just waiting for the seal to take a swim... I'm sure they know most people come from out of state and find it cheaper to pay the fine than to come back and fight it. You roll the dice, you take your chances!!!

Deals Gap is located on the Tennessee and North Carolina border ...until lately great place. Sorry about the post in wrong place...it was a honest mistake.

Back