Deals Gap - Killboy pics now available online

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Killboy has updated his site with pics from this past weekend at the gap. There are a TON of pics of our group riding.

oh yeah, here's a link to his site Killboy.com

And here's one to where the actualy pictures are at Killboy Store He also has a series of shots from the helicopter landing/take off but said he didnt want to post them til he know that Tim was OK.

Hope you are getting better Tim!

Thanks, Zuk! Looks like a great time and some nice shots. Who was the girl with the naked 'Busa?

Bro some of those guys weren't playin in those twisties. How about the r1/r6 with enough luggage to last 2 weeks in full lean LOL.

yeah that dude was camping right beside us....there were 2 of them with a ton of stuff packed in
smile.gif

hmm... me thinks you can see all the "gear" you need in that pic
rock.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

would be a shame to see that squid wreck and mess that chics legs up.

Don't get too upset guys these two were not the rule. Many in fact almost all the sport bike riders that I saw were dressed well. There were many in full leathers. I am planning on purchasing some pics from killboy.

<!--EDIT|Raising Cane
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083258495 -->

Hey Raising Cane,

Can you send me some shots/details of your undertail? I want to do that to mine as soon as I can
biggrin.gif

Thanks
Brian

Hey Raising Cane,

Can you send me some shots/details of your undertail?  I want to do that to mine as soon as I can
biggrin.gif

Thanks
Brian
ZUK, I just used a dremell and cut off the original tail. Take the original lic. mount bracket and cut it in half. Some slight bending and mount these two pieces up under the fender. You will need to make two holes in the plastic under the fender. A dab of silicone will keep water out of the trunk, from around the bolts. Now with the adjustable slots being vertical it will alow you to raise and lower your tag to your needs. I put wing nuts on my tag for quick adjustment. But in Gatoracers case last weekend the officer didn't listen to any excuse even after Gator went and lowered it the cop still wrote him up. In some cases it gives you the edge and in some it gives the cops a reason for the stop. PS it does clean up the ass on this beast. I plan on replacing the stock turn sigs. with ones smaller and trimming the tail a bit more. If you need a pic. from undernieth let me know.

Back