Dealership - Owner Satisfaction Yes/No

gsx1300guy, I called there monday morning to see what their answer was, I was told they had recieved a notice on the cam chain tensioner. A while back I went there inquiring about 108 and 109, the bulletins did exist at that time. They had little interest and they would get to it when Suzuki contacted them.
That dealership in Enfield Conn. needs a new Service Manager, the one there now can't be bothered.

Enfield Motorsports :( NO GOOD

Whoever has read this far, don't forget about the "torquing the steering head bearings" problem. I don't know what service bulletin it is, but I do know that my front end was so loose it damn near came off -- Frank Adams was another victim, even less lucky.

Get 'em checked, or you risk having it point sponteneously in the wrong direction at the wrong moment.

How does this work? Does the dealer send out the recalls or do I call them ? What about the moisture in the clutch fluid , is this even under dealer warranty yet ?

Spike-flush out the old fluid and replace. I did at 1200 miles and it is still clear at 4000 miles.

Called my dealer in Libertyville, IL (BANZAI) on Thursday. Said he had the part and would call Suzuki rep to be clear on procedure. Told me to bring it in NEXT DAY, its done.

Bob

Canton Susuki in Canton Georgia----I would have never know about the recall if I had not called him. Still had not got the parts and wanted me to leave my bike with him until he could get the parts in. I understand Suzuki is only sending the cam chain tenisioner to the dealer who sold the bike, therefore you have no choice but to take it back to the selling dealer. Still no parts and I sure as hell am not leaving my bike with those guys.

D&L Suzuki in Austin, TX. is the best! Remember, I'm the guy who posted the first recall and the info came from D&L hot off the press. These guys have been great on service both before AND after the sale. They continue to take ownership in their products. Saturday service is available and they work appointments to lessen down-time.

Back