DC motorcycle show

Pretty sure we'll miss it this year
sad.gif

We're definately going - already have the tickets... Which day will everyone be there? Anyone from SE PA or N DE want to share a ride?

Im going it's about 3 1/2 to 4 hr Drive from Raleigh NC. Going the 12th Sat.
Jon(Loomis).

We're definately going - already have the tickets...  Which day will everyone be there?  Anyone from SE PA or N DE want to share a ride?
I'm probably gonna be up there for my Birthday, January 12. It's like a sign from God. "Ben, your birthday is Jan 12... So I'll put this kickass motorcycle show on the same day" Awesome treat for myself, as it has been the last 2 yrs. This will be my 3rd.

Im going it's about 3 1/2 to 4 hr Drive from Raleigh NC. Going the 12th Sat.
Jon(Loomis).
I've been the past few years. If you can pull the early ass morning, take the amtrak from either cary or raleigh (I suggest cary for parking reasons). if you book early enough it was waaaayyyy cheaper than gas/parking. Also, you can quickly/easily get from union station over to the event (walking distance).

Just my 2c worth ....

I'm probably going to the NY show instead if I can pull it off... I'll be in the UK for the DC one
sad.gif

zukracer, Ty for Info sounds EASIER then the drive, I can enjoy the Bar Car LOL. How long is the Train ride though.

Ok just check times, they are no good but worth the shot. $86.00 for 2 passangers 6 hrs on train.
No return same day though.
Jon(Loomis).

hmm... well pooh I guess we did stay one night last time but it was pretty easy
beerchug.gif

I typically go to the NYC show, but since its the weekend between Christmas and New Year's Day, I'll be going to the DC show.

Here's a link... scroll down the left side to see dates, locations, etc. We'll be going on Sat, Jan 12th. If anyone wants to ride along from DE to save on gas and parking, we can fit 3 more in the truck!

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/

I'm going on Saturday. Bill, if you wanna ride up with me, We can head out Saturday AM. Give me a call.

Back