Daytona pics

So Jimmy, I was in Groveland at 7:00, where were you?
Sorry Kev that sucks....
The last time I spoke to you, you said you were going to find out if Knifemaker was going and you weren't sure if you were going or not. Then I never heard from you after that. I was in Groveland @7 but I never stopped. I guess I should have looked for you anyway.

I wanted hook up with Dakkine at the track but my pos phone wasn't working out there most the time. At least you guys got to hang out.

My bike overheated last year but this year with the Muzzy fan-no problems! I saw a bunch of other Busa's pulled over and 1 spewing coolant. Hey Suzuki.....hello!
Yeah, I went up 471, arrived in Tarrytown about 6:40, I was waiting for you to pass but when 6:50 arrived and you still hadn't passed I rode over to Groveland and waited at the truck stop. A few minutes later I went on, you probably rode through while I was at the truck stop. If so though, I don't know how I didn't catch you guys. I was flying like never before, unless of course you guys were doing the same?

It's cool though, I had a great ride.

Kevin

thanks for the pictures..
that green 14x looks awesome!
The green one looked great, but you put 10K in paint and chrome on anything and it will look good. The stock ones looked and felt like an old battleship.

On the way home on my favorite twisty I gift wrapped and handed some ass to 2 gsxr 1000's and a zx-10. True story! I'm looking in the paper this morning to see if they committed suicide.
tounge.gif
The 2nd 1000 was desperatly trying to lose me and finally waved me by and shook his head. The 10 is probably out looking for his fairings-cuase I blew the f-ers off when I passed him.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

thanks for the pictures..
that green 14x looks awesome!
The green one looked great, but you put 10K in paint and chrome on anything and it will look good. The stock ones looked and felt like an old battleship.

On the way home on my favorite twisty I gift wrapped and handed some ass to 2 gsxr 1000's and a zx-10. True story! I'm looking in the paper this morning to see if they committed suicide.
tounge.gif
The 2nd 1000 was desperatly trying to lose me and finally waved me by and shook his head. The 10 is probably out looking for his fairings-cuase I blew the f-ers off when I passed him.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
super.gif

biggrin.gif

Great pics! You could tell that Kawi is going after the Busa customization market with the ZX14. They looked good all dressed up with nowhere to go.
There sure where a lot of customized Busa's riding around and some beautiful weather!!

Biggest death toll for bike week. Not to mention how many injured. I watched guys at the race crash doing mach 2 and get up and get back on the track. Every article I saw on fatalities had one thing in common:no helmet.

need to wear those lids......even if taking down the street for a warm up....

Nice pics Diesel ! I see U couldn't help gettin' your mug in a couple of 'em .
laugh.gif

Come on! You post a pic of some hot woman like Pam Anderson and all the dudes on here are like...

Oh no...not for me...too fake
I like the natural look!

Well. I just can't please anyone!
tounge.gif

And don't forget .......U post a pic of some real lookers and it'll be deleted . Tight rulez around here !
laugh.gif

Back