Dayton Ohio Area Meet and Greet

Corso1

Registered
Well....I never professed to be computer savvy.:banghead:

I posted a link about maybe setting up a Dayton Ohio area meet and greet over in the "General Topic" area. Hopefully one of the moderators will move it for me?

In case not....I was looking to see if there is any interest out there for getting together with some fellow riders and families here in Dayton. Seems like a decent way to get to know some folks.

Anyone?

-Corso

Well....I never professed to be computer savvy.:banghead:

I posted a link about maybe setting up a Dayton Ohio area meet and greet over in the "General Topic" area. Hopefully one of the moderators will move it for me?

In case not....I was looking to see if there is any interest out there for getting together with some fellow riders and families here in Dayton. Seems like a decent way to get to know some folks.

Anyone?

-Corso

You have a PM

Yeah. I just recently looked over there, and they appear to have quite a bit going on. I guess there is no need to create more.

( Except that we would be all Suzuki, all Busa.):beerchug:

I'm in West Chester, about 25 miles to the south of Dayton, I would be interested in getting together.

Slim-

Sounds good. I got a couple other responses as well. I am going to talk to EPC and see if he is interested in putting something together as well. Good to hear from you and please keep in touch.

1 more month till the battery goes back in!

Corso

Back