Dano's Quickshifter

sjg34

Registered
I purchased a quickshifter but I don't know where it plugs into the factory harness. I am guessing once i pull the lh fairing there will only be one plug that it will fit, but I would still like to know before I start. Does anyone know where it plugs in the harness?
Thanks

Left side, black connector i believe. I imagine you've figured it out in 5 years though
5 years? thats like yesterday for ol'trickster Red Bull lmao!
1607802675255.png

Hopefully they read my second reply, as i wasn't able to edit.

Took a cruise down the block to test it out, works like a champ. Now to put all the bodywork back on in the dark..... Again. And likely at least once more when my speedo healer gets out of quarantine in Michigan.

My speedo healer has a nasty habit of punching me in the kidneys when the speed gets to fast..

quick shifter?

no good idea :( if you can´t adjust it super perfectly and if you don't shift (up) consistently

the "timing - delay" should be around 50-60 milli seconds for the gear blocks to get into the gear notches

and if not adjusted perfectly,
this, we all here suppose, will be the consequences to the transmission / gearbox
and the expected material costs to fix the trans alone will easily reach 1,000 €
(issue was never more reachable 2nd(+1st) and 6th gears - only shiftable up from 3rd till 5th and down)

my serious and personally hint was to leave the shifter in its shiping box,
if it is no "Tellert".
(the tellert is adjustable and won´t destroy your gear wheel´s blocks and notches)

that´s what i learned from a german graduated craftsman (master craftsman) by his video at youtube.

and if you wanna be lazy and don´t wanna use the clutch lever sell the busa and get a bike with automatc transmission/gearbox. :lol:

Back