damaged custom paint !!!!!!

guns.gif
dang that just wrong, glad you have the talent to fix it

That sucks, and I know how good you feel after throwing the cell phone.... I used to do it all the time.

Can't wait to see the final product, it looks like a sick design!!!

Rev...so sorry to hear this...That sucks....lets just hope that he makes it right with you!!!

definitely frustrating, and tiring working long hours. work hard play harder right?!

this piece reminds me of a phoenix coming back from the ashes...hmm...maybe next time. i'll keep you guys posted
beerchug.gif

she'll be good as new after some more layering of black and white, and black and white...and black...and white... mannn i just wanna ride!  
ohthedrama.gif
Glad you can get it worked out.  I hope the shop will now do it free when you are there watching.
+1...that is exactly what i was thinking!
beerchug.gif
i don't know if i could just drop it off and walk away with that much time and effort in it after they had already messed it up once

It's impossible to put a price on what you created, but it sounds like you are taking it pretty well. You are being proactive rather than reacting and my hat's off to you
shake.gif

yeah takin' it back to him. i'm setting it up where i prep it and they shoot it right after.

Man, sorry to hear. I hate it when some else screws up something due to failure to follow instructions!! Glad you were able to fix it. I have not doubt you can fix it...best of luck whith the second attempt at getting it coated.

Glad to hear you're keeping a cool head. Flipping out doesn't solve much. I guess I'm getting old... I finally am realizing that. If you hadn't left directions that's one thing, but there really can't be much of an excuse for what they did. Screwing up painting a part is one thing. It happens. Screwing up a piece of artwork on the other hand just isn't right. Good luck. Beautiful work by the way...

I've often found that when I have to redo something, as much as I hate it, it always comes out better.

Comparing the before and after pics, I think the same worked out for you. I think the upper arm has better structure this second time around.

Don't get me wrong, your work is amazing and I'm only comparing you to yourself. Personally I like version 2 better.

Can't wait to see this on the bike. It'll be a traffic stopper.

That sucks man, I hope that the owner makes it right ($$$) for you
beerchug.gif

i admire your work Rev, and i admire you staying cool, i dont think i could have, i like your stance as its a challenge, thats awesome, hope everything turns out ok...

Back