Dallas Bandidos Motorcycle Gang Busted

thats a bad group ran into them on the highway a few years ago to make a long story short i left them on 1 wheel as fast as i could lol

I used to party with the Bellingham chapter.My best friends sister married a guy that was involved.He owned a bike shop which catered to them and my buddies band would play up there for thee aniverseries and what not.Not a real bad crowd but dont cross them thats for sure.Theyre 1% ers.For the most part they leave you alone around here.I think the chapter head up here got endighted for a bunch of stuff, cant remember.

Respect is a big thing for clubs. This site is fairly popular and comes up high in the Google search results. Just sayin'

like most biker gangs they are a bounch of losers that cant hold a real job so they they sell guns and drugs to support themselves

Ran into one bandito by white pass. Guys was pretty cool. He had semi stacks for his exhaust. He liked to have fun with it. He also mentioned that he wanted to trade his harley in for a buell. Good for him:thumbsup: I didn't even know the Banditos were a bad gang till my buddy told me after he took off.

Back