Daily Show

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
FUNNY stuff. The interviewer is a marine, Rob Riggle. At the end he says "I thought I'd let code pink get the last word in this" and he is interviewing someone, when a random code pink lady comes up and interrupts him... He ended the interview with "Really code pink? You interrupt your own interview? Semper Fi code pink, Semper Fi." The funny thing is, the code pink members probably wouldn't get the amusing irony in the his sign out. LOVE IT!

Linky to the video!

The Guy from Boston

I agree with Joe Ligotti's response!
You need to put a NOT WORK SAFE warning on that for language. Dont need people getting caught for being on the Org and not working.
whistling.gif

The Guy from Boston

I agree with Joe Ligotti's response!
I agree with Joe Ligotti!  In the prior video, you can tell how ignorant code pink really is.  On YouTube they even tried to attack Condoleezza Rice at the end of a meeting.  To me, I believe Code Pink is America's version of domestic terrorist.  If they try to end recruiting in Berkeley, then that means they are aiding the terrorist in the middle east, by limiting our ability to put willing men and women into the Marines.

OK, I'm going to get off my soapbox!
fart.gif

HA! As much as I could've done without the language, the guy from boston is right...

Back