CycleGear.com + Tires & Stuff

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Just was checking out the cyclegear.com site ... lots of things on sale right now, including pilot powers & roads, lots of dunlops, metzlers, avons, etc

Power Fronts

Power Rears Your Price $139.99 - $174.99

Diablo Corsa Front

Diablo Corsa Rears

Sportec M1 Rear

Sportec M1 front

Sportec M3 Rear

Sportec M3 front

Ok, you get the idea, lots of shid on sale
cool.gif

$40 motorcycle cover

For the lazily inclined --- linky link for Cyclegear.com

Never had a chance to check out their store in person but Suppose to be finishing a new store in Greensboro later this week.

Man are these guys kidding?  I looked at the special offers, they had a pair of Joe Rocket gloves on special.  The special was a .04 cents price increase.

Regular $199.95 / special offer $199.99

They have two of these places near me and they are just as if not more expensive than the dealership.  That's what my experience has been anyway.  See for your self.

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cf....-0080_G

They have 3 stores in Houston. While their pricing on most stuff is average at best, they have a big selection. Convenience comes with a price.

I bought a pair of glove liners that didn't do squat for me. Cycle Gear took them back no questions asked. A good return policy is worth its weight in gold.

Bill gives em a thumbs up!

If you can catch a store on the grand opening (1st month), you can get a real good deal on stuff. I got my pilot powers front and rear for 79 and 99. I stocked up!! Never seen a 99 price on a 190 pilot power rear before. I only wish I had bought even more!!! Also had good deals on covers, boots, etc. They will also price match with anybody.

Back