Cycle world show.

Vic_E55_2001

Donating Member
Registered
Cycle world show in Denver this weekend.
Is anybody been there this year?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

nobody?
I`m going in the morning and will post some pictures.
went to the one in houston this past weekend.
was dissapointed. was a bit expensive to get in and then was expecting some concept bikes, etc but all it was was the dealers bikes. nothing special IMO
a few race bikes on display and a cool stunt show but i was thinking it would be like the ones you see in japan.
to each his own tho
Michael

Yeah, I've been going to the NYC show, and if you like bikes and accessories, it's the place to go.

The seattle Show is in a few weeks. Every year I go to it, Go home and ##### that I am never going to it again and then December rolls around again and I always wind up there. Seems like a lot of money to pay just so the dealers can roll out all the same crap you see on the showroom floor every day anyway. The trials demonstration is usally the best reason for going.

The seattle Show is in a few weeks. Every year I go to it, Go home and ##### that I am never going to it again and then December rolls around again and I always wind up there. Seems like a lot of money to pay just so the dealers can roll out all the same crap you see on the showroom floor every day anyway. The trials demonstration is usally the best reason for going.
I attended every yr for 4 or 5 yrs.

I liked all the old bike displays up on the top floor....lotsa cool stuff.

And yea, the trials demo was VERY cool.

Just a good place to see all the new stuff...and keep us thinkin about bikes thru the cold season.
It's all good.

Me too ! we are trying to get a ride and dinner planned here in the NW!

Back