Cycle dreams magazine article part#1

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
Guys, if you don't know I write a freelance editorial for Cycle Dreams Magazine in the "need for speed" segment. My next three article series, part one is just completed. This segment of the article has a lot to do with weight reduction, inertia, rotational mass, sprung and un-sprug weight and such. Looking for high-resolution pictures of modified Hayabusa's modified for road-race, weight reduction type applications. Some action shots are great too. I can get three more pictures in the article for sure so please send them to me with your real name and info: photo submitted by XXXX. I need these pics by Saturday evening. My article is due by Monday. Please send your road race type mods list with your pictures.

thanks!!!

Moderators if this is an issue let me know what I need to do to make it right. I will plug Hayabusa.org in the article.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153526359 -->

cool.gif

Thanks Valium for the pictures and the information about your Hayabusa. I submitted part one: today and I will let you know if it all made it past the editing desk. Baseline they liked it as is so things look good. Thanks again....

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153762682 -->

I haven't gotten ONE decent knee down pic at the track in the last 6 track days!!! Where's the freakin photgraphers while I'm dragging knees, hands, parts... grrrrrr!!!!!1

I haven't gotten ONE decent knee down pic at the track in the last 6 track days!!!   Where's the freakin photgraphers while I'm dragging knees, hands, parts...   grrrrrr!!!!!1
I know the feeling!

I finally got a shot at VIR this month lol.....

GPW-

If you need some Busa knee down pics, I will be glad to help. Mine are track day pics. I know _Zef has some from the Gap as well.

I haven't gotten ONE decent knee down pic at the track in the last 6 track days!!!   Where's the freakin photgraphers while I'm dragging knees, hands, parts...   grrrrrr!!!!!1
I know the feeling!

I finally got a shot at VIR this month lol.....

GPW-

If you need some Busa knee down pics, I will be glad to help. Mine are track day pics. I know _Zef has some from the Gap as well.
Vman don't forget the knee down pick from Killboy during the bash.

In this pic: racetech springs, revalved, front lowered 1", gsxr 600 shorter swingarm

<!--EDIT|camaroguy72
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153917853 -->

newpaintjob0274hi.jpeg

Thanks Valium for the pictures and the information about your Hayabusa. I submitted part one: today and I will let you know if it all made it past the editing desk. Baseline they liked it as is so things look good. Thanks again....
Cool...just keep me in the loop. Wish I would have had some better - more current pics for you before your deadline.

Guys I need more shots for part two along with your mods list for your track (road race) applications.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153947325 -->

Back