custom paint finished..

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
it's basically done now.. need to put the micron logo back on the canister... hmm... put the new rear brake lever on and thats about it.

you can't really tell from the pic but it does have a copper colored pearl over everything which is pretty schwweet.

low.jpg

the canister was painted to match... .. not sure whats gonna happen there... maybe end up having to replace it if the heat fries the paint.. we'll see though...

I like it ... I like your choice of colors and I like the design ... good job man !!

The paint looks great! It will confuse people as to what kind of bike it is, I get it all of the time. The design looks good and I like the contrasting colors.

yah, MCtrull.. i'm still trying to decide if I want to put any of the stickers back on..

i'm thinking maybe the suzuki "S" on the tank like the 04SE maybe.. and probably the gsx1300r on the tail.. and maybe the little 'zuk stickers front and back..

no kanji though.. never liked that part anyway really.

..I know what's missing! race numbers and sponsors..
smile.gif

man, this IS a race-ready paint-job (..I bet it even goes faster now..)

awesome!!

It is a sweet paint job! Are you going to get the inners done?

nah, i thought about doing the inners also but I just decided against it.

I thought it kinda matched up pretty well with the wheels (which I'm not doing anything to) and the gray paint on the body work.

Very nice and tasteful paintwork. I have seen a few high hp turbo Busa's painted simalar to yours from europe.

nice job, Needs just a decal here and there to touch it up. does look fast thought but not fast as the stock black and purple.. ha ha.
smile.gif

Nice lookin ride bro....I think if it was me I'd leave the micron tag off the cans...looks tight with the custom paint and no advertising to fug it up....

Back