Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Frame Sliders, Spools & Tobin

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
My man Stevo made some Custom Polished Frame Sliders & Spools to go along with my Mirror Spacers and to match the grips I got from Rythm.

Sliders_sm.JPG

Polished looks great, but may eventually get everything chromed.

Sliders_2_sm.JPG

You can also see my Tobin Seat in these.

If anyone is interested in custom fabricated parts from Stevo Style, let me know.

Sliders_3_sm.JPG

Dayam, playa'! That baby is tight!

Dayum !! Thinker ... your bike is all that ... I love the accents and color combinations and everything ... very sweet !!

Thanks guys. I have a few more things to do, but I promise not to add ANYMORE KANJIS! I am seeing them in my sleep.

Well, maybe one more...hehe.

A friend of mine who lives in Portand and races for team Suzuki was saying I should get in contact with this guy about doing frame polishing and a few other things I want done and I could swear it he said his name was Stevo.

Is he the guy that polished your frame.

I thought I knew all the Busa riders in Portland.....

I suspect that you are talking about Tiger. He is the only person I know that races for team Suzuki, and he is joinning my motorcycle club Full Tilt Riders. Stevo is also a member of the club and is finishing Tiger's frame as we speak.

Stevo actually did not do my frame, but I wish he did. When I compared my frame to a couple that he has done, I saw the difference that attention to little details makes. I am going to have Stevo go over a few spots that the guy in Vancouver missed. Stevo also has good prices and is a cool dude. Mention my name and he will hook you up!

Here is a picture of Stevo's R1. (Note the custom grips, bar ends, frame sliders, spools and chain guard)

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085587599 -->

R1_Bling.JPG

Well Greg, you've hit an all-time low. What are trying to do to that thing man?
rock.gif
Pretty soon all you will be able to do is park it on a turntable and have some spotlights shining on it.
biggrin.gif
Gots ta give ya props tho man...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Brian

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Top Bottom