Custom Chopper

Quyethang

Registered
I hope someone can help. I had a custom chopper built in 2004 it has a Rev Tech 100 engine. I had new Rocker Arms installed. But the engine is leaking oil right underneath the Crank Case. I put it in the shop and they are telling me that the oil leak is the rocker arm casket the shop mechanic told me they have checked all over trying to find a gasket and he told me that Rev Tech went out of business and now they tell me that I would be better off and buy a S and S engine since Rev Tech went out of business and they don't make the gaskets for my Rev Tech.

I hope someone can help. I had a custom chopper built in 2004 it has a Rev Tech 100 engine. I had new Rocker Arms installed. But the engine is leaking oil right underneath the Crank Case. I put it in the shop and they are telling me that the oil leak is the rocker arm casket the shop mechanic told me they have checked all over trying to find a gasket and he told me that Rev Tech went out of business and now they tell me that I would be better off and buy a S and S engine since Rev Tech went out of business and they don't make the gaskets for my Rev Tech.
Welcome,

I was first thinking you had a Hayabusa engine in a chopper frame....

I can't help you as I know nothing about Rev Tech engines and little about S&S engines....

But good luck....

Google, there are many folks making custom gaskets to fit your needs.

probably the wrong group of guys to ask about rev tech or S&S engines.
GI. You can have custon gaskets made or make then your self. We wete out of town and my ftiend had a custom chopper the bottom cyclender gasket staryed to leak bad so we pulled into a gas station got some tooles pulled the motor took it apart found a cardbord 6 pack of coke . We made the gasket out of that. FIXED. We did have a croud of people watching it all go down. That bike did win ISCA shows all over the northeast. For the 1st time in thr history of the ISCA his bike won most popular of shoe 1st in class best paint of show too.

Back