"cruise control" bar ends?

This is really no fault of the Throttlemiesters but they do vibrate a bit. I have the heavy version and almost wish they made a heavier version to quell all the vibes. Works as advertised! Which is something not all aftermarket products can boast!Good product.

I should have went thru S&T. I have a bad habit of looking at sponsors on line sites, and if I dont see it I Google, then pick one and purchase.
Recapping, yes they do hold speed on flats if shimmed correctly....blah blah blah. Hell I use mine going to work, on barely 7miles of 55 zone, works great.

rock.gif

*after thought*  Hey redkat, post a poll to get a head count on those interested in buying throttlemeisters.  Maybe we could get ks-waterbug to hook up a group buy if there are enough interested.
That was attempted once before. I think we would do better trying to get a group buy on the Audiovox CCS-100 system. Rhythm runs one and I think that pipefighter had one at one time. That would be the way to go if we wanted to do anything in my opinion.

Back