crg mirrors

thanks for the welcome,i just did a search for a good camera so as soon as i fugre it out id like to share some pics of my bikes...a busa,an sv1000 and my 1986 cavalcade thats as big as an aircraft carrier and just as slow!

those camera phones do take crappy pictures.
i use a canon sd 500 for my pics. decent camera.

(tangledclown @ Mar. 25 2007,09:48) thanks for the welcome,i just did a search for a good camera so as soon as i fugre it out id like to share some pics of my bikes...a busa,an sv1000 and my 1986 cavalcade thats as big as an aircraft carrier and just as slow!
If all you want is a camera to post photos with, you can go witht the cheaper 1.3 mp ones as that is good enough for posting online thats what I use for mine. Do a search for my posts and check my pics out, not bad for a $30 camera.

(thepushercg @ Mar. 25 2007,10:20) those camera phones do take crappy pictures.
i use a canon sd 500 for my pics. decent camera.
My camera phone,

121706_1328a.jpg

hey o5busa,i love your bike....best color!i had one and it got taken from my front yard in july 05.by the time i got the insurance check i had to settle for an 05 black and silver....that gunmetal with black frame is one of the best...nice pipes to!@

(tangledclown @ Mar. 25 2007,17:03) hey o5busa,i love your bike....best color!i had one and it got taken from my front yard in july 05.by the time i got the insurance check i had to settle for an 05 black and silver....that gunmetal with black frame is one of the best...nice pipes to!@
Thank you! My friends all think I'm nuts cause the bike has an alarm, my Tahoe (parked in front of it) has an alarm, and the garage has an alarm. All while the bike is locked down to the floor! With me sleeping with both a 40S&W and shot gun. Now do you think I'm paranoid? I realy like this bike and the color too much to let some one else have it!!!

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Mar. 25 2007,05:45) no your right dude alot of people are asses here and they are tough guys on the computer.and some are just plain know it alls.
rant.gif
dam dude you just keep talking smack I thought they ran you off when you called this a site for old people go back to your garage and play with your fake nos bottle
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

my solution to the adapter probem was to machine down the part that goes inside the hollow portion of the bar(which busa does not have) and get shorter m6 socket head screws then just screw then into threaded end of bar.this works well and also has the added benefit of moving the mirrors out a bit for better view.

I believe there is a clamp type mount also. Will check. I know some guys use them on the Pashnit forum.
Never pulled the weights so dont know if they will fit there.

Is this the ahole post? We want pictures.
firedevil.gif
JK

Back