CRAZY CAPTAIN Everythings on SALE

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK so the package that we had out of buy any two shirts and get a hat for free is over. We have absolutely lowered the cost of all of the merchandise to prices where were taking a loss to clear stock. I need to clear what I have and get the money that I have in shirts, hats and decals back in the bank..... Prices are very low.......

CAp

Yeah I edited your topic Chief! Just lookin out...
wink.gif

Very low prices, Cap! I'm sure I will be placing another order in the next few weeks.

The wife is out of town, but as soon as she gets back, we'll discuss an order.

I wish I could help out more than I have. You've done so much for us, it's time we return the favor.

Thanks Captain
beerchug.gif

I ordered three....just waiting on the package to arrive. I think the wife already intercepted it and is holding it for Christmas.......

Thanks Cap

Do the shirts fit kinda big or kinda small? Typically I wear an XL, but think I've lost enough that a L should fit pretty good... if they fit kinda big~ I'm trying to talk Mrs. Santa into one (or two) right now..
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102597188 -->

Who currently owns the order record? Wife has lost 97lbs in the last 6 months so I will need to get some shirts. Do you have any girl ones?

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>OK LET'S GET GOING ON THESE ORDERS EVERYONE.  THEY MAKE GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102603610 -->

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE!!</span></span>

got me one
thanks cap

come one people if my cheap azz gets one you have no reason not to.

anti up you cheap bastids!!!!!!!!

how you like those salesmen skills:laugh:

Captain, would really like to make an order, is there any way you can do the Credit card thing, paypal not available here, thanks.:(

smile.gif
Got my long sleeved shirt yesterday.. was really impressed with the quality of this shirt! Thanks Cap'.. I'll wear it with pride..
cool.gif

C'mon guys I just placed an order for 4 shirts we need to clear out the Cap's stock. Order up them shirts and hats.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back