Coolant inlet hose (Radiator)

RJL

Registered
I would like to inspect / get to the Inlet hose. I cant see it tucked away deep !! Do I have to remove 1) left side fairing - right side is off. 2) Air box, 3) anything else. I can prop up the tank of course. The right side of the hose is visible.
Many thanks in advance (and if anyone in Sth Wales needs a little job, do come over !)

hi brexiteer (lol)

what haya are u talking about?
gen 1 / 2 / 3 ??????????????????

and if not done yet get the right manual
gen1 here
or
gen2 here
or
gen3 here

i´m from germany and in ´96 i wasn´t that far away from you with my ´47 indian - we made a round trip through south britain up to lands end .

i guess Berlin - Carmarthen is a bit to far away to come around for a cup of tea (or fish ´n chips)

small offer of help if the manual is not that helpful
if u have whatsapp on ur smartphone and a good wlan near to ur bike
call me from monday - friday , from 09 - 18.00 o´clock
number u´ll find at my homepage under impressum
then me do a video call and i can lead ur hands via the phone - did so with a young guy in indonesia last year how to disassamble the tokico front calipers - with full success
and the cool / awesome thing about it (WA) was that these phone calls were completely free.

Hi and many thanks, very helpful.
I have tried to download the manual from other locations to nil effect. your link worked yippee.
I have a 2014 gen 2.
I shall keep in mind your generous offer of help, but I'll only trouble you if I get really stuck.
Again Veil Dank

Back