Cool LED's

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
A friend of mine with a CBR had these done to his passenger pegs. They are super bright LEDs... RANDY (YH2K) got to see them at my BBQ last weekend.

CHeck out this site. I'm not sure if he has done any for the Busa yet... but hey we gotta start somewhere.

www.TripageLED.com

He's showing that he has them for the Busa. Thought about doing something like that a while back, but never did anything with it.

This is one mod I would actually consider getting... they are SO bright.. and I could get rid of my mud flap (I never liked the integrated tailights... they never seemed bright enough for me)

I was thinking more along the lines of running lights/turn signals.

well I know the guy drills out the footpegs and then you just have to wire everything up.... I'd be lost with the wiring :dunno:...

Wiring should actually be pretty easy. For turn signals, run the 2 wires to the + and - of the rear turn signals. For running lights, 2 wires to the + an d- of the taillight. For running lights/turn signals, run the 3 wires like the running lights, but the last wire to the turn signals.

This is one mod I would actually consider getting... they are SO bright.. and I could get rid of my mud flap (I never liked the integrated tailights... they never seemed bright enough for me)

I love my integrated tail light but I agree they are not bright enough especially during the day. I was just so happy to see the those big ars turn signals gone.. this looks like something really helpful.

I wonder if you could turn your alarm indicator light into that strobe light, that would be nice! Great how to guide:thumbsup:

Awesome but I am sure I'd screw it up :laugh:
probably still have to send mine to get done,, that is after ruining my peg brackets an buying all the stuff to do the mod with..:laugh:

Back