Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conti race attacks???

fasteddieboy

Registered
Any 240 guys on here try these new Conti race attacks yet? Thinking hard about ordering them but would like some user feedback.

Is that a Dot approved tire ??? I don't see the tread design moving to much water out of your way if you get caught in the rain. Looks real nice though:thumbsup:

All conti road tires are DOT ,you must look for "Race Attack-Street" the other Race attacks are track only
Continental Motorcycle Tyres*-ContiRaceAttack Street

If your not a real racer ,and i mean on racetracks ,better go with the Sport Attack.

Race Attacks are a crap in rain or wet conditions as all race tires ,but real good even if its hot .
If your an average rider or lok for mileage go with the road attack :thumbsup:

All conti road tires are DOT ,you must look for "Race Attack-Street" the other Race attacks are track only
Continental Motorcycle Tyres*-ContiRaceAttack Street

If your not a real racer ,and i mean on racetracks ,better go with the Sport Attack.

Race Attacks are a crap in rain or wet conditions as all race tires ,but real good even if its hot .
If your an average rider or lok for mileage go with the road attack :thumbsup:
Go with the Road Attacks. I've ran them hard in the corners leaned way over on a stock wheelbase/tire size busa and they stuck like glue....plus they lasted :thumbsup: They would do awesome on your machine :beerchug:

Go with the Road Attacks. I've ran them hard in the corners leaned way over on a stock wheelbase/tire size busa and they stuck like glue....plus they lasted :thumbsup: They would do awesome on your machine :beerchug:

I don't see where they make that for a 240 tire...

yea, they make the race attack in a 240, but not the street attack. another thought is the pirelli diablo custom, they built it for the diavel (might've misread that in the article, but i thought that's what it said).

yea, they make the race attack in a 240, but not the street attack. another thought is the pirelli diablo custom, they built it for the diavel (might've misread that in the article, but i thought that's what it said).

They sure are a lot cheaper!
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Bottom